Status
Not open for further replies.

PhreakySTS9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Shayol Ghul, The Great Blight
I kind of wish I would have gotten a brass telescope instead of all SS, but it might have looked funny without brass endcaps or at least a few other brass parts. Anybody have an answer to my question? Is a Stealth, telescope and top tube everything I need to make a "GGTS" sans collector tank?

Moonwalker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2012
Belgrade, Serbia
Base is the 510 Moon. And Ody is the V2:)

That's great news, even better that I tought it is. :laugh:

Now I can use UFS on GGTS and Ody/Ithaka on Provari... and also all of them on GGTS and Provari when I buy proper adapters. :D

But I must admit that in last 10 days I had revelation with cartos... I have tried bunch of them (only cartos, never in tank)but never liked what they gave me... and 10 days ago I have tried Boge cart in tank... it's great and yet so simple... and with Gorilla Juice its phenomenal. :toast:

So now I will have troubles choosing on what and when to vape... sweet troubles. :facepalm:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
You can vape Ithaka on GGTS and on provari Moon. Ithaka has both connections attached on it by default:)
That's great news, even better that I tought it is. :laugh:

Now I can use UFS on GGTS and Ody/Ithaka on Provari... and also all of them on GGTS and Provari when I buy proper adapters. :D

But I must admit that in last 10 days I had revelation with cartos... I have tried bunch of them (only cartos, never in tank)but never liked what they gave me... and 10 days ago I have tried Boge cart in tank... it's great and yet so simple... and with Gorilla Juice its phenomenal. :toast:

So now I will have troubles choosing on what and when to vape... sweet troubles. :facepalm:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
ahahaha, I ordered 3 bottles of 6mg VG and 1 bottle pg-vg. Not much as you see. But I really dont like the fact that vassilis runs out of 6mg VG!! What will I vape now????
Imeo it seems you bought all of the 6 mg VG it's out of stock :lol: No problem I vape 12 mg anyway :D

Aron Gatt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Malta
I dont think that it will work at all Aron. But why you try so hard to avoid the spring?

The spring inhibits contactivity Imeo ..my ggts hits a lot better without it ..il took it of cos it doesn't needed ....

It's in pieces right now all contacts for gold plating too ... This should make it better ....is gonna hit like mike t :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread