Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
42 pennies were in stock aal.
Penny was the first one to disappear, I think at 10:05 it was gone. Maybe he had only 1. It was crazy i went into the website, realized i had to register again, registered, added the penny, went to check out, it was gone. (I bet it was IMEO, after he took all the VG he wanted something to vape it on :D)

Moonwalker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2012
Belgrade, Serbia
Penny was the first one to disappear, I think at 10:05 it was gone. Maybe he had only 1. It was crazy i went into the website, realized i had to register again, registered, added the penny, went to check out, it was gone. (I bet it was IMEO, after he took all the VG he wanted something to vape it on :D)

But I really loved this, this is something you'll remember. New website, Vassilis decides (as every good businessman) to make surprise for us and we made first orders on his website, buying GG products for regular price and without waiting for them to be finished. Just as we entered some shop, give money and take away our goodies. :toast:

And the best thing - all products are bought by GG people, who already have some items and who are following everything regularly. This is our prize... ok, we gave money... but still, after all mentiond it is prize.

P.S. And one more reason that I'm right about copies... I bought Ody for 30 euro more that someone would pay for clon... in their face, haha :laugh:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
gold plating will leave surface soon Aron, its not a solution. Anyway, do you have the brass battery spring, the brass button spring and the brass contacts like axis and button's pin?
The spring inhibits contactivity Imeo ..my ggts hits a lot better without it ..il took it of cos it doesn't needed ....

It's in pieces right now all contacts for gold plating too ... This should make it better ....is gonna hit like mike t :lol:

somopoppy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
uk
I had to reregister too.

I have just got in from work so missed chance for main items, :(

Have ordered some brass bits and pieces and some windows for various items. Good to see things in stock. Hope to pay some day for what I ordered.

Seems all parts for a penny available except the centre pole thingy. Doh, nearly got one.

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
I had to reregister too.

I have just got in from work so missed chance for main items, :(

Have ordered some brass bits and pieces and some windows for various items. Good to see things in stock. Hope to pay some day for what I ordered.

Seems all parts for a penny available except the centre pole thingy. Doh, nearly got one.

you mean mouthpiece, yeah and a top cap. These were the only two things missing from my penny, irony lol.

fixlyob

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2011
Mexico
And I forgot to ask - did anyone else had problem with login using old username and password? I hade to register again, making new account, so I don't have history of my old orders.

Yes I have the same problem and I have to register again, but I bought an iatty and I am waiting for the response from Vassilis.

Cheers

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
:D I bought:

GG Stealth Brass Center Pin
Iatty Ceramic
Iatty Tank
Odysseus Base (510 Conection - not for GGTS)
Odysseus Ceramic V2
Odysseus Mouthpiece Short Mode
Odysseus Plastic (Between Center Post And Ceramic Housing)
Wick 3.5mm
Wick 3mm

iAtty was my first GG device, it deserves to have wings on its body :)

And finally my two GG Stealths will have full brass connections.

Big Ev

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Solomon Islands and Australia.
I was so excited today to see the website up and running - even more excited to see all of those wonderful brass goodies, although brass buttons were already gone. Placed my order, and sent email to sort out payment method.

Does anyone know if the order placed will be held for us until payment is done? Or will it be like items in checkout?

Terrific site, and conratulations to Vassilis for a job well done.:toast:

Cheers.

Last edited:

PhreakySTS9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Shayol Ghul, The Great Blight
Stealth - rethreader + telescope + Top Tube = GGTS

EDIT: Of course you lose aircontrol and liquid collection and adjustable pin
I specifically went with the stealth + extras as opposed to the standard GGTS just so I would get a stealth cap instead of a collector tank. I have no interest or need for the collector tank to be honest, I much prefer the looks of the stealth cap as well.

Also the stealths are just sweet and i've wanted one for ages as well as a GGTS. Now I get both in one! Double win! It's going to be a really, really, REALLY awesome birthday this year! As much as I loved my GGTB the GGTS has been my dream, but before my house fire I always wanted to be an original owner so I never got the chance to buy one. Can't even tell you guys how great this makes me feel. Now I have to order some 18350's... :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread