Status
Not open for further replies.

PhreakySTS9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Shayol Ghul, The Great Blight
I was so excited today to see the website up and running - even more excited to see all of those wonderful brass goodies, although brass buttons were already gone. Placed my order, and sent email to sort out payment method.

Does anyone know if the order placed will be held for us until payment is done? Or will it be like items in checkout?

Terrific site, and conratulations to Vassilis for a job well done.:toast:

Cheers.
By what Imeo said i'm pretty sure if it was in stock when you ordered it, and your order went through completely it's yours pending payment.

Edit: Also, i'm not sure if you guys saw but you didn't HAVE to register to place and order, you could check out as a guest. I did this just because I was afraid in the time it would have taken me the stealths would have been out of stock and I would have cried like a baby the rest of the night. :D

ManniGfaltig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Germany
has anyone received an order confirmation? I want to pay,but not sure how to. I remember last time I was some sort of bank transfer, but cant remember how. I think there is a option for paypal. Can anyone let us know what to do. Ive sent emails and contacted them through the site, but nothing yet. Thanks

Moneybooker payment options will need some further adaptions and will apear in the next few days. Payment per bank should be possible but I get an error in my banking software as the IBAN changed and it seems that the BIC (which is the same as before) doesn't match!
I am waiting for a replay from Vassilis, everthing will be fine soon! :)

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
A lot of stuff and the right ones Ariel, congrats buddy!:)
:D I bought:

GG Stealth Brass Center Pin
Iatty Ceramic
Iatty Tank
Odysseus Base (510 Conection - not for GGTS)
Odysseus Ceramic V2
Odysseus Mouthpiece Short Mode
Odysseus Plastic (Between Center Post And Ceramic Housing)
Wick 3.5mm
Wick 3mm

iAtty was my first GG device, it deserves to have wings on its body :)

And finally my two GG Stealths will have full brass connections.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
i will tell him what you said Big:)
I was so excited today to see the website up and running - even more excited to see all of those wonderful brass goodies, although brass buttons were already gone. Placed my order, and sent email to sort out payment method.

Does anyone know if the order placed will be held for us until payment is done? Or will it be like items in checkout?

Terrific site, and conratulations to Vassilis for a job well done.:toast:

Cheers.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
cheers clint:)
I logged on earlier to Vassilis store and was VERY impressed! It was nice to see a lot of the items in stock, especially Ody! I didnt purchase anything, but looking forward continuing to do business with esmokeguru, his new site is excellent!

ManniGfaltig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Germany
:D I bought:

GG Stealth Brass Center Pin
Iatty Ceramic
Iatty Tank
Odysseus Base (510 Conection - not for GGTS)
Odysseus Ceramic V2
Odysseus Mouthpiece Short Mode
Odysseus Plastic (Between Center Post And Ceramic Housing)
Wick 3.5mm
Wick 3mm

iAtty was my first GG device, it deserves to have wings on its body :)

And finally my two GG Stealths will have full brass connections.

Haha,

mine looks almost similar. I was happy to finally get my hands on the engraved tank section for the iAtty (it was my first GG device too) , a brass Stealth Rethreader that will make my new Stealth look awesome, a dedicated ceramic housing for my Ody Drip Mode and a few ceramics and wick :)

Taff-E

Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Pontypridd South Wales U.K
Well I’m sort of happy I manage to get some of the brass stuff I need but sadly not all :(.
So look out guys I will be on the hunt for a brass button if any one wants to sell one to me please.
But most of all I’m sad because I got to sell my Gus tele mod now to pay towards the house bills.
And as for paying it was not that bad I just followed my on line bank instructions plus the the payment info on the Vassilis website and job done but I did have to pay £10 extra for the bank transfer and I’m not happy about that.
GGTS Battery Spring x3
GGTS Brass Axis
GGTS Brass CR
GGTS Brass Engraved Tube
GGTS Brass Extension Sleeve
GGTS Brass Telescope
GGTS Button's Brass Pin
Penelope Ceramic x2

manos3906

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2012
iraklio kreta
They still have the Iatty in stock. Just bought one. Actually got one 2 weeks ago from Vassilis but haven't used it much as getting a strange taste/after taste that is difficult to describe. Hopefully a blast in the ultrasonic cleaner and rebuild will help.
burn the ceramic with a torch
that is your issue:thumbs:

Skibadabomski

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2011
Tokyo
Vas, must be so busy now.. the site looks awesome.. and very snazzy. Got me some bits and bobs.. have like 6 orders for Vas to add together. Some from the last site and 3 from this one as I was working today and ordering in spells.. trying to think what I needed and had to be quick as stuff was vanishing.
Like how I only had to register again but could do it with the same user name password ect ect .. That helped.

Look forward to going there often. In fact I'm off there now. See if anything is left..lol

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
cheers manni:)
Haha,

mine looks almost similar. I was happy to finally get my hands on the engraved tank section for the iAtty (it was my first GG device too) , a brass Stealth Rethreader that will make my new Stealth look awesome, a dedicated ceramic housing for my Ody Drip Mode and a few ceramics and wick :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
10 pounds because your bank kept them Taff?
Well I’m sort of happy I manage to get some of the brass stuff I need but sadly not all :(.
So look out guys I will be on the hunt for a brass button if any one wants to sell one to me please.
But most of all I’m sad because I got to sell my Gus tele mod now to pay towards the house bills.
And as for paying it was not that bad I just followed my on line bank instructions plus the the payment info on the Vassilis website and job done but I did have to pay £10 extra for the bank transfer and I’m not happy about that.
GGTS Battery Spring x3
GGTS Brass Axis
GGTS Brass CR
GGTS Brass Engraved Tube
GGTS Brass Extension Sleeve
GGTS Brass Telescope
GGTS Button's Brass Pin
Penelope Ceramic x2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread