proxy.php

Looking on the bright side!

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
So it looks like my oldest, PIF'd to me a year ago, iS30 went TU today. Terminal Atomizer Short error that no amount of Alcohol cleaning or 510 pin fiddling will fix. :(

I REALLY need Two ready to use devices, so quick like a bunny it's off to VapeCrawler.

I almost could have guessed the low price winner. I've sold a Bunch of EVOD starter kits from them as they were Cheap and FAST shippers. (They are in Atlanta, only 350 miles from me.)

Scored the last one of these in Black for $29.99 Out The Door. That's $5 LESS than I paid for a iS 30 7 months ago. And this was for the full kit, not just the Battery that costs me $5 More.

ELEAF ISTICK TC40W ONLY $29.99 WITH FREE SHIPPING

I suspect he will restock shortly on the other colors.
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Just dropping in to say I'll be purchasing 2 of the new iStick TC200W. Mike Vapes had a good review on them. They hold 3 18650s. They'll be for my post FDA ban.
Let us know what ya think! I love my TC100w, and though I rarley hit 100w, who doesnt want an extra 80w for gits and shiggles? lol

T0mmy1977

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 1, 2015
    I recently received the grey TC200W. It's fantastic. It's only $34.95 at MVS! It's small and lite despite holding 3 18650s. Even if you only vape at 50 watts or less this would be a good mod. The battery life would be incredible for tootle puffers. It's comfortable in the hand. It's firmware upgradeable. I still use the iStick 50 watt and 100 watt and won't put them down until they stop functioning. This is another great addition to my rotation. :thumbs:

Eleaf iStick 200w TC Review - Mike Vapes

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread