Eleaf iStick : part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Very nice T! I'm going to have to sit this one out for now. I wish I could afford all of the above, but I'll have to take a break, (at least for a week or 2 :facepalm: ). I have plenty of IMR Purples here waiting for another mod.
I have that mini 20 coming Tuesday.:)
It's all good, too many toys available these days with more on the horizon! :D

I would not recommend the I stick 50w.I have been through 2 in 3 months.1 Shut off all the time #2 just got worse and worse.Shutting off and finely stopped working. It is a bummer I relay liked it..The shop I bough it from was great and eleaf was great with any help.2 bad ones,I will try something else.

Sun Valley

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2014
United States
I would not recommend the I stick 50w.I have been through 2 in 3 months.1 Shut off all the time #2 just got worse and worse.Shutting off and finely stopped working. It is a bummer I relay liked it..
Good to know, I almost bought one. Sorry about your misfortune.

Callipleura

Apr 21, 2015
ON, Canada
I would not recommend the I stick 50w.I have been through 2 in 3 months.1 Shut off all the time #2 just got worse and worse.Shutting off and finely stopped working. It is a bummer I relay liked it..The shop I bough it from was great and Eleaf was great with any help.2 bad ones,I will try something else.
So the 50W's last as long as a Bic lighter?!? :p
Sorry to hear that though...

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I would not recommend the I stick 50w.I have been through 2 in 3 months.1 Shut off all the time #2 just got worse and worse.Shutting off and finely stopped working. It is a bummer I relay liked it..The shop I bough it from was great and Eleaf was great with any help.2 bad ones,I will try something else.

Sorry to hear that. Mine has been going strong for 4 months straight.

capthook

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2015
North Carolina
BTW, I just recieved notice that the iStick30 was back in stock at Mt Baker Vapor
Very pleased with my Istick 30w (black) purchase from them. (so now I have two!)
Can't believe I went so long with just one.
Sure is nice not to have to 'time' recharging. When one is like 1/2-3/4 empty, a-charging it will go.
Almost got a 50w instead.
With all the recent posts on problems, glad I stuck with the 'tried-n-true'.

Maytwin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
SW France
Gosh, you've moved overnight and Cheeckako has completely changed appearance :D

I ordered a third 30W full kit a week ago and got a 20W battery only in my package :( Still, I've returned it (the vendor will refund the postage) and they've said they'll also include "un petit cadeau" when they send the 30W to make up for their mistake - wonder what it will be .....

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Gosh, you've moved overnight and Cheeckako has completely changed appearance :D

I ordered a third 30W full kit a week ago and got a 20W battery only in my package :( Still, I've returned it (the vendor will refund the postage) and they've said they'll also include "un petit cadeau" when they send the 30W to make up for their mistake - wonder what it will be .....
Sorry you got the wrong thing but glad the vendor is going to make it up to you!!

BNEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
And the fun continues...

The original thread :

Eleaf Istick | E-Cigarette Forum

istick_03.jpg
Why was it necessary to close the original thread? I was under the impression that this software is capable of handling much larger post counts without issue. (I saw a thread quoted from another forum in the 6 digit neighborhood...now if I can just remember where I saw that:facepalm:)

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Why was it necessary to close the original thread? I was under the impression that this software is capable of handling much larger post counts without issue. (I saw a thread quoted from another forum in the 6 digit neighborhood...now if I can just remember where I saw that:facepalm:)

guess all those likes and alerts took precedence over posts :D

btw some of the old threads in the neighborhood of 100k were transferred to xenforo - so we have 6 digits threads here too. and with storing 15 million plus messages maybe admin felt it was prudent to keep limiting threads for the time being

BNEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
Just out of curiosity I decided to vape my Mini iStick 20watt today just to see how long it would last, and much to my surprise, it made it a little over six hours, and vaped consistently all the way to the end!

I usually use my iSticks for out-and-about stealth duty, so I really wasn't sure how long they were lasting me.

It looks like I vaped about 3ml, give or take a little (20watts, dual coils @ 1.48ohms)

edit: I measured the juice left in my tank and I actually vaped almost 3.5ml...what an awesome little device!!

Last edited:

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Just out of curiosity I decided to vape my Mini iStick 20watt today just to see how long it would last, and much to my surprise, it made it a little over six hours, and vaped consistently all the way to the end!

I usually use my iSticks for out-and-about stealth duty, so I really wasn't sure how long they were lasting me.

It looks like I vaped about 3ml, give or take a little (20watts, dual coils @ 1.48ohms)
Niiice Neat! :) Looks like mine will be in tomorrow, (late afternoon). Looking forward to more vmail.
vape (chair).gif

smkfree

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2014
oak lawn il
My istick 50w is authentic . I love this thing. Yesterday it started auto firing and then died. I had it for 60 days. Never dropped it or remember juice leaking into it. I clean the pin every time I change tanks. Sent an email for replacement and hope for the best as I love it other wise. I also ordered a 30w for backup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread