Eleaf iStick "pico"

Status
Not open for further replies.

capthook

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2015
North Carolina
Yes its UK so 22mm. I could get the new bigger Pico but really like the look of the all black 75

The Pico 75W all black is my favorite mod - I have 3.
The Pico 25 has plastic sides that I don't care for - slippery and gets finger smudges and looks tacky and rattles, although the larger screen is nice as is the 2 amp charging capability. :|

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
The Pico 75W all black is my favorite mod - I have 3.
The Pico 25 has plastic sides that I don't care for - slippery and gets finger smudges and looks tacky and rattles, although the larger screen is nice as is the 2 amp charging capability. :|
I too prefer and all black Pico every day all the time. The one I've been using developed faded pixels and recently stopped charging via USB. So I went to the stock pile for another all black and ended up cracking the sealon a black and chrome. I decided to see if I could make it work. The first thing I realized is I could use the black battery cap. Then when I put on the black silicone sleeve iit was blacked out for practical purposes so I can make a blacked out discrete set up out of any of the Pico colors in my stockpile.

(I use the silicone ring on the rda to prevent leaking in my pocket or to fine tune the draw when I'm vaping. I do mtl.)

20180624_163426.jpg

20180624_163534.jpg

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Thinking of buying an all black Pico 75 for out and about vape. Will the Kayfun Prime fit it size wise?
    I just got the fully black Joyetech Primo Fit which seems the same size wise as the Pico. No battery cap to worry about because it is a 2800 Mah lipo.

puffon

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    I too prefer and all black Pico every day all the time. The one I've been using developed faded pixels and recently stopped charging via USB. So I went to the stock pile for another all black and ended up cracking the sealon a black and chrome. I decided to see if I could make it work. The first thing I realized is I could use the black battery cap. Then when I put on the black silicone sleeve iit was blacked out for practical purposes so I can make a blacked out discrete set up out of any of the Pico colors in my stockpile.

(I use the silicone ring on the rda to prevent leaking in my pocket or to fine tune the draw when I'm vaping. I do mtl.)

View attachment 750503

View attachment 750507
    MyVpro had the full black kit on sale last month for $15.99
    Looks like the sale is over and OOS now. Cheapest I've ever got Picos for...
    Eleaf iStick Pico TC 75W Kit (Battery not inclunded)

Reactions: stols001

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 12, 2014
    MyVpro had the full black kit on sale last month for $15.99
    Looks like the sale is over and OOS now. Cheapest I've ever got Picos for...
    Eleaf iStick Pico TC 75W Kit (Battery not inclunded)
    I worry that the original Pico might be discontinued. (My prefered rda appears to be gone from the market but I have a bunch of them.) I'm not aware of any other mod with the Pico form factor. Everthing else is either bigger or uses a lower capacity battery that can't be replaced. If there was a Pico with the Evolv replay feature I'd probably want one. In the mean time the Pico is the mod I go to 99% of the time.

I'll go to that website see what's on sale. I mix and rebuild so $7 rda's and $25 mods are a trivial expense. I probably have a life time supply of both of them and feel no need for anything different.)

My Batt Hurts

ECF Veteran
    Sep 25, 2017
    UK
    I just got the fully black Joyetech Primo Fit which seems the same size wise as the Pico. No battery cap to worry about because it is a 2800 Mah lipo.
    How are you finding the Primo Fit? (Sorry - not wishing to hijack thread). Is the battery life as one might expect / hope? It looks quite comfy.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    How are you finding the Primo Fit? (Sorry - not wishing to hijack thread). Is the battery life as one might expect / hope? It looks quite comfy.
    I like it so far! It feels better than the tall Isticks and sits on a table more securely. I guess it helps tho having this small tank. The big button is nice for squeezing.

Too early to tell about the batt life but it seems as advertized. I'm really liking the tank that came with also (Exceed Air).

I feel that it's way too early to give a good assessment or to even buy another at this point but I'm really liking this setup right now. :):):)

Always liked the Pico size but the battery cap and even the removable battery has been a turn off.

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2012
    San Antonio, Texas
    I have a Pico, great when I first got it since I was able to get some flavor from it. When I got into SS coils that I think are great the Pico and Kanger was not able to use the SS coils so I went to Smok and Voopoo.
    Strange, my Pico's (75 and 25
    .. and 21700) can do SS.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Carl2

ECF Veteran
    Jun 30, 2016
    I got my Pico when it first came out with the original software, maybe the software was upgraded in previous models. The atomizers that came with it gave good flavor which helped since the Kanger gave so little. I could use nickel coils but not SS in both of them.
    Things have changed a lot during the years lots of improvements. Pico is still a good tank for someone starting out.

Psihoza

Jun 8, 2018
    Croatia
    I got my Pico when it first came out with the original software, maybe the software was upgraded in previous models. The atomizers that came with it gave good flavor which helped since the Kanger gave so little. I could use nickel coils but not SS in both of them.
    Things have changed a lot during the years lots of improvements. Pico is still a good tank for someone starting out.

You can update firmware in 5 minutes. Just connect it to PC via usb cable and run an update program. I suggest upgrading to ArcticFox firmware. Its way better, features almost as on DNA device. TC also much improved.

Pico (especially with ArcticaFox) is far more than starting device only.

Jim_ MDP

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 24, 2015
    You should reflash the JoyeTech firmware, at a minimum.
    I have two Picos (of a dozen or so JTechs), one an early original, and for the most part, the state of "the art" of the feature set is unchanged going back to the 3rd gen Eleafs... aka the TC100 (got two of those too ;) ).

Minor feature adds, and lots of interface tweaking, but SS TC has been there all that time.

Arctic Fox is a pleasant update, especially for those of us who also run DNAs, but the JTech software feature set is is no slouch in its own right.

Then again... with TWO mods acting up, I suspect operator error. [emoji14]
    Get 'em back in shape (either OS)... you'll be glad you did.

Fillipuster :D

Sep 5, 2018
    As others have probably also experienced, I have the "Battery Low" / "Weak Battery" problem, even with completely fresh batteries.

Searching online, others have the problem too, but there doesn't seem to be any "fix" for it. I was wondering if anyone here knew anything? I've tried both Arctic Fox, and the default firmware to no avail.

Is there any physical component of the mod that I can remove to alliviate the problem?

Any help is much appreciated :)

• Optimistic
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread