Not open for further replies.

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
Try 4 clicks - you might be able to cycle through profiles that way (you mention NFE so assuming ArcticFox). Pick a wattage profile and adjust to suit?

I say 4 clicks. I think it's 4 clicks… It might be fire and +? I've forgotten - sorry.

Try this guide.

Thanks. Got it now. Where I was getting confused was that the format of the profiles are different under Arctic Fox. Out of the box it just says WATTAGE MODE when you cycle through. With the upgraded firmware it has the same format as the TC profiles, you have to look for VW on the second line where the wire type would be on the TC profiles. So I'm good again.

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK
I'm having a problem with my istick 75w. I just use the vv/vw mode, and lately I cannot access the menu, change my wattage setting ect. No matter how I press the button all I get is the seconds reading. It is firing but cannot make any changes. What's the problem?

I would try reloading firmware, lol.

Reactions: stols001

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    I can't believe the prices on Pico's these days. I dropped one in the pool and was trying to replace it a couple months ago and prices were 20 something for just the Pico. I just bought a full kit with the Melo tank for 13.00 and free shipping. Can't beat that.

MikeADore

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 26, 2016
    Tennessee
    I can't believe the prices on Pico's these days. I dropped one in the pool and was trying to replace it a couple months ago and prices were 20 something for just the Pico. I just bought a full kit with the Melo tank for 13.00 and free shipping. Can't beat that.
    Mind sharing where you got it? I don't care for the Melo, but for that price, it's a great deal just for the mod.

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2018
    Last edited:

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Are you sure it isn't a fake on Ebay? I think I paid around the same price and the scratch off was fake. Wattage couldn't be adjusted in TC mode. The seller had stock in both the USA and China. I got rid of it and bought a real one from a legit store. Just a heads up. Good luck!

I can't guarantee it isn't fake but that is the gamble with a lot of vendors, I guess. Guess I will see when it arrives.

eta: Of course I didn't see the 10% off code until after I placed an order.

pickupten

Last edited:

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2018
    I think a lot of us have gotten the fake Pico on Ebay. After I got fooled, I did a search on the forum and Youtube and found a lot of others had gotten fakes. I'll only buy the Pico from known sellers now.

pickupten

YES!!! I've been waiting for another global Ebay coupon!

• Agree

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 12, 2014
    Has anyone else noticed the Pico X? It appears to be rubbarized, improved fire button, new firmware, may be a new board. I hope it will be compatible with Arctic Fox, otherwise I may pass. It appears the battery will extend higher from the case so overall height will be shorter when an atomizer is added.
    9682698-8.jpg

This image is from Fastech

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Has anyone else noticed the Pico X? It appears to be rubbarized, improved fire button, new firmware, may be a new board. I hope it will be compatible with Arctic Fox, otherwise I may pass. It appears the battery will extend higher from the case so overall height will be shorter when an atomizer is added.
    9682698-8.jpg

This image is from Fastech

Yeah I perked up when I heard about it. I like the idea of a rubber grippy mod, however it has added a lot of size to the pico, yet it's limited to 22mm attys.

9682698-9.jpg

Pico X (fasttech pic)

images

I prefer the smaller size of the pico 75w

Last edited:

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 12, 2014
    @sofarsogood I didn't know that duckface mods were a thing now.
    /QUOTE]
    The original Pico to has been my all day every day mod since it came out. They are in the stockpile. This year I'm walking for exercise on lunch and breaks at work (yes, you can vape and get exercise at the same time, just keep heart rate about 60% of age adjusted max heart rate). Cold weather has me in heavy gloves which makes the Pico fire button hard to find. That problem is solved by carrying a Vtwo mini. This new Pico addresses the fire button issue. It looks a bit fatter than the original so I'd like to see it handled by some YT reviewers. I won't carry any mod unless it has a grippy surface. All the mods I use are in silicone sleeves.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 12, 2014
    Yeah I perked up when I heard about it. I like the idea of a rubber grippy mod, however it has added a lot of size to the pico, yet it's limited to 22mm attys.

9682698-9.jpg

Pico X (fasttech pic)

images

I prefer the smaller size of the pico 75w
    Thanks for putting the measurements side by side. I too prefer a smaller Pico but I have to carry a second mod to work so that I have something that works with heavy gloves. The X might turn out to be a good mod for riding around in a tool cart on a shop floor, which my gear does. I'm sure I'll have one eventually.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 12, 2014

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 22, 2015
    Somewhere in the South
    Probably they considered 24mm and decided it would make the mod too fat. Right now I only use 22mm atomizers. I have a Pico mega which gets used when the extra battery life might matter. This mod is going to end up in a lot of tool carts, including mine.
    How much is it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread