Status
Not open for further replies.

laurie9300

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2014
Sydney Australia
Well I just coiled up my new Lemo2.

Twisted 32 Ni200, 12 spaced wraps on 3mm. Came in at 0.31, a little higher than I expected, but it had opened my eyes to how good a higher ohm build can be, it vapes great. And yes, I pulsed the coils in wattage mode at 10 watts. I've had problems before with hot spots and I wanted to check, but there were none.

Wicked with KGD, used the double insertion method, did the whole hairdresser thing. Topped off with Orange sherbet, Cashmire Century.

Running at 20J 180C, but it doesn't go over 140C.

Reactions: JimScotty0

mrmoodz

Mar 20, 2015
Phoenix
Both of mine also came very tight out of the box. Maybe throw it in the freezer for 10 minutes and see if that helps.

When you assemble it after building it, lube the seals with eliquid. That will help make it easier to take apart the next go round. You will find that it needs to be tight to make it easier to open the fill port without unscrewing the top cap instead by accident.

The freezer trick worked, thanks for the tip. Rinsed it down with hot water and got olympia vapor works very strawberry in the tank. Very satisfied.

Reactions: VaPreis

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Durham, North Carolina, United States
Yeeeeh finally got my lemo 2 from fasttech!

Gotta say I was shocked by how much machine oil the fella was soaked in, especially compared to the original lemo.

Built her up and I love it! Superb airflow, I still get the same flavor, and the filling is just sweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: ThunderDan

matt9285

Verified Member
Mar 6, 2015

Gotta say I was shocked by how much machine oil the fella was soaked in, especially compared to the original lemo.

Built her up and I love it! Superb airflow, I still get the same flavor, and the filling is just sweet.

Got mine in today too from MVS. Had to give it a good bath......but it is an amazing tank. Flavor is top notch using a 50/50 right now. Going to try a 70/30 later.

Sgt.Rock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2014
The Poconos
Side note. Does anyone know if the refilling and the afc ring can be removed? Just for general cleaning purposes

Like a lot of atties the parts appear to be press fit. Personally I would not try to disassemble them as you would likely damage the seals and end up with leakage.

Just my opinion...your mileage may vary ;)

Reactions: 52anddone

Juvecoop

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2014
Toronto, Ont, Canada

What build you using?

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
What build you using?
I'm just using 28ga Nickel200, 9 wraps around 7/64 drill bit, wicked with rayon.

My biggest surprise was that I've seen many people talk about leaking after refilling. No leaking here tho.

Reactions: JimScotty0

JimScotty0

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2014
Garden Grove, CA, USA
www.facebook.com
Like a lot of atties the parts appear to be press fit. Personally I would not try to disassemble them as you would likely damage the seals and end up with leakage.

Just my opinion...your mileage may vary ;)
I wouldn't try to separate them either. If you want to clean it I would suggest an ultrasonic bath which would get into the difficult areas to clean it.

dave51

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2014
oklahoma
[QUOTE=My biggest surprise was that I've seen many people talk about leaking after refilling. No leaking here tho.

I had the leaking problem right after filling
I cured that problem by
Plugging up and old drip tip so it had no air passing through
Put the drip tip on then closed air holes and then opened refill hole
Filled it completely up
Closed refill hole
then open air holes then remove plugged drip tip and install lemo 2 drip tip
No leaks of any kind after that even with a 5/64 in coil with 8 wraps

Impulso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Rocklin, ca
Kiwi - How do you like this compared to the original Lemo? Flavor? Ease of use?

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Kiwi - How do you like this compared to the original Lemo? Flavor? Ease of use?

Oh lol I like this better than the original lemo hands down.

1) flavor is just as good, even with wider airflow

2) I can finally get the airflow I want from an RTA. I had to mod the crap outta the original lemos and even then the airflow wasn't to my preference

3) the top fill and afc alone just destroys the original, usability wise. I know a lot of the lemo lovers don't mind the silicon plug at all but I hated it.

Honestly at this point the only thing I would want improved is...
- access to deck without emptying tank
- get rid of the pointless 2 parts base design.

Apart from that? So good. It even has peek insulators whaaaaaat

ChiBear85

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2015
Chicago
Oh lol I like this better than the original lemo hands down.

1) flavor is just as good, even with wider airflow

2) I can finally get the airflow I want from an RTA. I had to mod the crap outta the original lemos and even then the airflow wasn't to my preference

3) the top fill and afc alone just destroys the original, usability wise. I know a lot of the lemo lovers don't mind the silicon plug at all but I hated it.

Honestly at this point the only thing I would want improved is...
- access to deck without emptying tank
- get rid of the pointless 2 parts base design.

Apart from that? So good. It even has peek insulators whaaaaaat

Absolutely only thing this tank needs is deck access without having to empty the tank and it would be the perfect rta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread