Not open for further replies.

Natalia

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2010
California
I received an EM Riva 1100mAh battery. It has the 5 click safety feature.

My question/problem?:
I put it on the charger, the battery LED light blinks a few times as usual, but then stays on during the charging... USB charger light is red. After a few minutes the battery LED blinks about 18 to 20 times and charger light turns green.

I've never had a EM Riva where the Battery LED stays on for the entire charge or blinks when done charging. Is the battery safe to use?

(USB charger is plugged into it's corresponding wall charger.)

Thanks for any info.:blush:

EMRocks

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Youngstown, Ohio
I received an EM Riva 1100mAh battery. It has the 5 click safety feature.

My question/problem?:
I put it on the charger, the battery LED light blinks a few times as usual, but then stays on during the charging... USB charger light is red. After a few minutes the battery LED blinks about 18 to 20 times and charger light turns green.

I've never had a EM Riva where the Battery LED stays on for the entire charge or blinks when done charging. Is the battery safe to use?

(USB charger is plugged into it's corresponding wall charger.)

Thanks for any info.:blush:

Contact Selina at support@eastmall.net for an RMA. I don't know if the battery is defective or not, but the behavior seems strange enough that I wouldn't risk it. Shoot her and email about it and she'll get you fixed up :D

Natalia

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2010
California
Contact Selina at support@eastmall.net for an RMA. I don't know if the battery is defective or not, but the behavior seems strange enough that I wouldn't risk it. Shoot her and email about it and she'll get you fixed up :D

Thank you, but I did send an email to that address, also left a message through live chat on website, and PM'd David. Did all these last week. I haven't received any replies. :(

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat. I've tried online customer support in the early mornings, afternoons and late evenings. No one is EVER there to reply. I've tried David Yang on Skype as per one of his messages in a forum about customer support and he is never signed in. I've received apologies from Selina and then no answer other than "we will add the 901 blank carts" to the website "soon" " No indication if it was missed and not added to their new website, or if it was backordered or if it will be a day or a week. I've ordered from them now for over a yr. the problem most often is just placing the order. Once payment goes through, everything is fine. It's just the process of getting and order through!!! I've tried placing orders during their holidays where they take more than just one day off and the website is down. I've tried placing orders and getting replies and been told David was on his honeymoon and unable to attend to a problem. And I've tried placing orders when the website was down for more than a week at a time for no apparent reason. (see their forum for times the website has been "down"). I suppose if everyone had a month supply of personal stock we wouldn't run into it but even with a week or two. I don't get it. And for them to sell a 901 riva and not have the blank cartridges??? I've read they have had "meetings" regarding customer service but I've seen absolutely no indication that anything is changing on their end. Getting an order placed is a feat of jumping through hoops and after a yr of being their customer I am beginning to wonder if perhaps I should try another supplier. I wonder if Healthcabin is as difficult to deal with?

Natalia

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2010
California
I'm in the same boat. I've tried online customer support in the early mornings, afternoons and late evenings. No one is EVER there to reply. I've tried David Yang on Skype as per one of his messages in a forum about customer support and he is never signed in. I've received apologies from Selina and then no answer other than "we will add the 901 blank carts" to the website "soon" " No indication if it was missed and not added to their new website, or if it was backordered or if it will be a day or a week. I've ordered from them now for over a yr. the problem most often is just placing the order. Once payment goes through, everything is fine. It's just the process of getting and order through!!! I've tried placing orders during their holidays where they take more than just one day off and the website is down. I've tried placing orders and getting replies and been told David was on his honeymoon and unable to attend to a problem. And I've tried placing orders when the website was down for more than a week at a time for no apparent reason. (see their forum for times the website has been "down"). I suppose if everyone had a month supply of personal stock we wouldn't run into it but even with a week or two. I don't get it. And for them to sell a 901 riva and not have the blank cartridges??? I've read they have had "meetings" regarding customer service but I've seen absolutely no indication that anything is changing on their end. Getting an order placed is a feat of jumping through hoops and after a yr of being their customer I am beginning to wonder if perhaps I should try another supplier. I wonder if Healthcabin is as difficult to deal with?

I've never dealt with Healthcabin, but I've given up on EM. I chalk it up to live and learn. Battery went to the appropriate recycle bin as I didn't trust it. I won't be making any purchases from EM after having all inquiries ignored.

Have you tried googling or youtubing by keyword for the battery details? often with reviews people will discuss how the product works and do eastmall's "customer service" work for them. It seems odd that something with enough detail with it would not have at least a slip of paper with minor instructions. But then it also seems odd that eastmall would sell a 901 Riva and not list the blank cartridges for that model on their website. Who are you using as an alternate supplier? The only reason I stuck with eastmalls terrible customer service for over a year was their pricing. But I see HealthCabin has pricing that is at least comparable.

EMRocks

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Youngstown, Ohio
Thank you, but I did send an email to that address, also left a message through live chat on website, and PM'd David. Did all these last week. I haven't received any replies. :(

Please PM me with your Eastmall account email address and I'll make sure you get a new Riva 1100 kit and some freebies. No return necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread