ePuffer now one of my favorites

Status
Not open for further replies.

edisme518123

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2008
Daytona Beach, Florida (USA)
No written guarantee from Puresmoker but I guess he doesn't need to have one being that he knows what customer service means. Trust me he will replace it if it is DOA.

Are you sure?

PuresmokerGuarantee.jpg

Taken from PureSmoker.com - Your #1 Source For ECigs, Parts, & Accessories!

Tumbleweed4829

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2008
Virginia, USA
Nope not sure at all hehehe

Ok so it is in writing and he backs it up; even better! hehe

I'm getting a bit too defensive and reading things all wrong being that someone is downing the great puresmoker on another thread. hehe I swear I read your post like this: "Just an fyi but Puresmoker offers NO DOA guarantee and 14 day no lemon warranty" I will go back to my little corner and hide.

Pangoo

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2008
NYC
OK, I received my replacement batteries from ePuffer yesterday, so all my gripes with them have been resolved. They actually sent me a total of three
batteries (and a box of 5 cartridges) spread out over two shipments to replace my two original batteries that were defective.

I am grateful for that and I thought I should mention this in fairness to them.

I am just wondering, however, if my posting on this forum helped achieve those results, as initially they were rather slow in responding to my e-mails.

I ordered a Supermini from Epuffer the other day: bah won't let me post URL, cutting and pasting below.

I'm hoping it's good. Alot of people have told me I overpayed (it came out to 160 CDN after taxes and conversion from US). I wanted to go with a Canadian supplier though so I wouldn't have to deal with custom issues and brokerage fees.

Anyone else have experience with this company?

ePuffer Elite MINI penstyle Electronic Cigarette Starter Kit.
Description

The ePuffer Elite MINI penstyle electronic cigarette is a high tech non-flammable product developed to provide smokers with a clean alternative to smoking. It contains, no carbon monoxide, no tar, and no cancer-causing chemicals. It looks, feels and tastes like a real cigarette.

When air flows through the device, it is detected by a microprocessor. This microprocessor then activates an atomizer which injects tiny droplets of the liquid into the flowing air. This produces a vapor mist which is inhaled by the user. The addition of propylene glycol to the liquid makes the mist better resemble normal cigarette smoke. The microprocessor also activates an orange glowing light at the tip to simulate real smoking experience.

Contents

1 Electronic cigarette (Ø= 8.5mm, length: 115mm)
1 AC Battery Charger
1 Extra Recharchable Battery
5 Premium Tobacco Flavor Nicotine cartridges
Instruction Manual

BONUS: 1 Extra Atomizer
5 Premium Tobacco Flavor Nicotine Cartridges (High, Mild, Low or Zero density)
1 Bottle of Premium Flavor E-Liquid refill juice (eStrong, High, Mild, Low or Zero density)
Elite Mini USB Battery Charger
Elegant Velour pouch (while quantities last!)

Features:
  • Available in 3 ( Orange, Green and Blue) LED Colors
  • New Atomizer design
  • Improved lithium battery

RhinoOne

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2008
Wilmington, DE USA
Epuffer.com has crappy customer service, sorry to hijack your thread, but they have been ignoring me for 3 weeks now, sent kit back and no refund, no replies, no communication whatsoever. My only recourse for $110 bucks lost is to scream online, they suck.

Banger - Sorry to say that my experience was the same.

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
the e-puffer penstyle fits generic penstyle/Njoy etc (rn4075) atomizer/batteries??

I just received the ePuffer EAZE MAGNUM Electronic Cigarette Starter Kit with Bonus - New!, yesterday, so far works great, only the draw is tight, have to take a small draw, then a regular one.

Does anyone know if the cartridges are interchangeable with others n-joy etc, and how to you fill the empty ones with juice?

sonnyinbc

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2009
Vancouver Island,B.C. Canada
I just returned 2 batteries that will not seem to hold a charge. Luckily,I had ordered a third one as a spare. But that too now doesn`t seem to be holding a charge.

Could I have a defective charger? The booklet that comes with the kit is rather skimply on details. I am wondering if the batteries can be damaged by overcharging?

Only had the original kit for 3 weeks now and was happy until recently. And suggestions on this matter would be greatly appreciated.:confused:

Elle

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Orange County, CA
Epuffer.com has crappy customer service, sorry to hijack your thread, but they have been ignoring me for 3 weeks now, sent kit back and no refund, no replies, no communication whatsoever. My only recourse for $110 bucks lost is to scream online, they suck.

i've emailed them several times (3) over 6 days for a simple shipping question with no response... so, needless to say my first impressions are NOT GOOD, and i haven't even received the product yet (which hopefully i actually will).

i've already decided i will not be ordering from them again- i dont care if this e-cig can walk on water, they have lost my business. i just hope i haven't wasted my $ and the product is better than their service.

OutWest

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2009
Oklahoma USA
www.alternasmokes.com
on an aside (and not to hijack the thread), epuffer is another one of those that claims you wont get cancer if you switch to e-cigs

google ecig and check out their sponsored link ad
"Smoke Anywhere! No Polution, No Tar, No Carbon, No Cancer."
(pollution misspelling is their error, not mine)

I dont know anything about the company (aside from tidbits read here) but seeing that makes me think that it's no wonder folks are having trouble with 'em and poor customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread