Status
Not open for further replies.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
i thought it would be fun to see how many still enjoy an old school vape and what you enjoy as a new vape. I have been enjoying a carto tank much more than I thought I would:) LOL my new fav tank is a Berserker and I also enjoy the pod system Orion for out and about. I love mixing it up for a variety :) Anyone else?

FΛDED

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2017
Austin, Texas
My favorite old school vapes that are as good/better as the newest; Tugboat v2 RDA, Kennedy 22mm RDAs (3 and 2 post), Skill RDA, TM/TM² RDAs, Recoil RDA, Petri v2.

New; Gear RTA.

Old atomizers can still hang with these new ones. You would think that new ones would blow the old away, but I dunno. Biggest improvement is coil installation. Maybe it was due to the introduction of fancy builds? Maybe, who knows. You could put claptons in your oven and the food would probably come out tasting better, lol. Anyways, some are easier to install coils than others but if you've been building for years then it's nothing new.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Old school favorite that's still in use today with Salts is the Rose V2, it's on an iPV D2 now instead of that 2s.
nGaJxlNl.jpg

Current vape gear in my EDC kit these days are Aromamizers (Supreme V2, Plus or Titan) and DNA Squonkers (B2K, Boaz or Tauren).

This Plus/Aegis combo is always with me. :vapor:
Xdd9OZRl.jpg

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Favorite old school gear was my gennys, specifically the DID paired with a mech 7 years ago. Today it's the kayfun prime , darvw and doggy. I vape around 20 watts, and although I dig my dna / yihi reg mods, the vape isn't all that different tbh.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
My fav old skewl mod would be the Super T Super Six and my fav new skewl mod would be the Lost Vape Paranormal or the Billet Box rev 4...

Tanks were not really a thing way back then but my fav dripper was a Hellfire dripper and my fav older tank would be the Origen Genesis (the Origen is not really that old - 5 years ago maybe)

Fav new tanks? Hard to say really.. I dig the Cerberus and the Elabo...

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I've been slowly sputtering out on cartos. I think I tried my last one a few weeks ago. can't handle them anymore, they taste odd now. I think I finally taste the filler that people always griped about.
    my best tank now is the zenith. transferred off the cartos to the nautilus late '16. best vape was Exceed tank, but too leaky. probably never build my own coils.

440BB

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 19, 2011
    The Motor City
    My favorite old school vape is a Vision Vivi Nova 2.5 on a Provari 2.5, 2.4 ohms at 3.9 volts.
    It's also my primary vape every day. I think I am the last of my kind.

The newer vape I dabble with is the Wotofo Flux mod with the Flow Pro topper, .18 ohms at 25 watts.
    Fun at home with sweet thick liquids and a flavorful cloud.
    Anyone still use clearos??
    My wife has one in her pocket at work right now. Original top coil, 1.8 ohm, on a 350-450mah ego or a VV3.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there
    My favorite old school vape is a Vision Vivi Nova 2.5 on a Provari 2.5, 2.4 ohms at 3.9 volts.
    It's also my primary vape every day. I think I am the last of my kind.

The newer vape I dabble with is the Wotofo Flux mod with the Flow Pro topper, .18 ohms at 25 watts.
    Fun at home with sweet thick liquids and a flavorful cloud.

My wife has one in her pocket at work right now. Original top coil, 1.8 ohm, on a 350-450mah ego or a VV3.
    I still have some Vivi Nova's in my stash :) I have not tried one in years but I remember some very good vapes with English toffee flavor in it, yumm! I decided to sell my clearos since I like my carto tank so much :)

Baditude

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread