Favorite E-cig setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    I have most of the big boy toys, so I can set up almost any combination you would like.
    Hands down, this is the best vape.
    IMG_0055-%282%29__22154_zoom.jpg

The voltage on the little eGo bat is regulated, so from the first hit to the last it hits the same. The atty is a modified LR 510-T with an Avid Vaper drip shield wrapped around it.
    Spent the weekend dripping "Lime Ricky" through it. (never had that many Lime Rickys before without getting falling down drunk)

In time you will learn how to get exactly what you want from almost any PV.

Last edited:

Jenifer

Moved On
    Aug 16, 2011
    USA
    I have most of the big boy toys, so I can set up almost any combination you would like.
    Hands down, this is the best vape.
    IMG_0055-%282%29__22154_zoom.jpg

The voltage on the little eGo bat is regulated, so from the first hit to the last it hits the same. The atty is a modified LR 510-T with an Avid Vaper drip shield wrapped around it.
    Spent the weekend dripping "Lime Ricky" through it. (never had that many Lime Rickys before without getting falling down drunk)

In time you will learn how to get exactly what you want from almost any PV.

It looks great! I'd love to try.

Zeeman

Aug 11, 2011
    Nova Scotia
    I have a pair of 510-T's with an spare eGo battery, that I run a 510-T atty on. Been using and refilling the same two tanks/carts for just over three weeks now. No leaks at all so far, but I can see where one might develop later after a repeatedly inserting and removing a cart/tank from the atty (I did buy extra tanks at the time so I am not worried).

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 26, 2010
    South Carolina
    Classic Buzz, IKV 2.5Ω Fusion in a 3ml Liquinator, DIY menthol at 4.7v.
    Buzz Pro, IKV 2.5Ω Cannon atty, dripping DIY Caramel Almond-Pear Torte at 5v.

Best thing about it? The Buzz Factor.

The Buzz is a dependable, rock-solid, rugged in appearance and yet, somehow, pleasing-to-the eye VV mod that allows me to fine tune any juice, any carto/atty setup to what works for me - and do so easily, simply and consistently.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread