Favorite supplier now unreliable. Where to get liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calaban

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
Newmarket, NH USA
Hey all,

wondering if I can get any recommendations for a reputable liquid supplier.

my favored supplier has become unreliable and I will not be ordering from them anymore.

I only use one liquid...Jon Wayne from Uncle Junk.

Anyone know where I can get this without having the supplier hold on to my money for weeks at a time without shipping or answering emails?

Thanks.

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

G and C

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2014
California
Someone's bound to say it, so it may as well be me...

Have you given DIY any thought? It's cheaper, more reliable, and will not be going away in three months. Plus it's easier than I think most people think it is. There are lots of really good recipes out there that clone juices already on the market. Something to think about.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I've been ordering from west coast vape supply. Good prices, selection, and prompt delivery. I dont vape tobacco flavors so I'm not sure what they have as far as that goes. But they do have a large selection of juices. And by prompt delivery, I ordered on a Sunday night(they weren't even open) and by 1pm on Thursday I had my order in hand. Standard USPS delivery charges.

Reactions: Calaban

Calaban

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
Newmarket, NH USA
You should buy as much as you can because in May it will very probably all be gone for good.

I was going to quit anyway, so I haven’t really been following any vaping news.

What’s the deal? I know people have been overreacting to all the trouble over the summer, and the Trump administration has been threatening to ban everything, but I thought they had pulled back and were just banning Juul cartridges and the like.

Reactions: Jebbn

Calaban

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
Newmarket, NH USA
Someone's bound to say it, so it may as well be me...

Have you given DIY any thought? It's cheaper, more reliable, and will not be going away in three months. Plus it's easier than I think most people think it is. There are lots of really good recipes out there that clone juices already on the market. Something to think about.

I have tried it but gave up. I didn’t like any of the flavors I made and I didn’t want to work that hard to vape lol.

Calaban

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
Newmarket, NH USA

I was a long time Boba’s user for years before they stopped making it. It was my one and only juice and I was super bummed when it disappeared. That’s when I started using Jon Wayne. When Boba’s came back online I was super excited and ordered the biggest bottle they had but found that my tastes had changed and it wasn’t doing it for me anymore. That was what....2 years ago? One and a half? Not sure but I never finished the bottle!

Reactions: smacuser

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
I was going to quit anyway, so I haven’t really been following any vaping news.

What’s the deal? I know people have been overreacting to all the trouble over the summer, and the Trump administration has been threatening to ban everything, but I thought they had pulled back and were just banning Juul cartridges and the like.
PMTA. It has nothing to do with Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread