Status
Not open for further replies.

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
It's been noted by some that many fruit flavors gain body, or depth, if mixed with two or more from different makers, or even slight variations of the same flavor from the same maker, e.g peach and "juicy peach".
Not necessarily to gain body but to get the profile you are after. A juicy really ripe peach, a candy peach and so on. You may need to blend a few to get what you are after. They all have different profiles.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I don’t have a chocolate to mix with tobacco but I’d like to.
My question is this, I know that tfa pistachio is popular and I think clear which I like because I don’t like gunky juices. But I’m only buying one and is there a favorite people have? Flavorah is expensive but highly concentrated which I like.
And then there is flavorart??? It’s gonna get put in a tobacco mix with maybe some cake or vanilla who knows. So what does the brain trust say? And thank you for any help you can give

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    My question is this, I know that tfa pistachio is popular and I think clear which I like because I don’t like gunky juices. But I’m only buying one and is there a favorite people have? Flavorah is expensive but highly concentrated which I like.
    And then there is flavorart??? It’s gonna get put in a tobacco mix with maybe some cake or vanilla who knows. So what does the brain trust say? And thank you for any help you can give
    I recently got Wonder Flavors Chocolate Chunks. It's a good chocolate flavor.

mcduffy

ECF Veteran
  • Jul 9, 2017
    FlavorArt's tastes like an actual pistachio nut. TFA's is that bitter almond flavor that is used in commercial pistachio flavored pudding and ice cream. I have never tried Flavorah's version.

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 2, 2013
    BC Canada
    Its my taste but I do think HS deluxe has a chocolate tone to it. I've added LA creame du menthe to it and it came out as a after8 kinda taste. I have the WF chocolate chunks, won it and many other flavors in a contest eons ago but have not used it. I gave it another whiff and first impression was fry's cocoa powder and the residue on my fingers smells just like the cocoa powder.

• Useful
    Reactions: madstabber

sk25411

ECF Veteran
    Sep 8, 2017
    San Diego, California
    @madstabber i have TFA pistachio, and although I haven’t tried the others, I don’t need to.

From my experience, and what I’ve read, the TFA is sweet/creamy pistachio. Goes great with sweet tobacco, ry4d, and DAMN good with osdiy lotta lattee.

I have an oz left, but I see myself ordering more.

Carl2

ECF Veteran
    Jun 30, 2016
    I used to visit here very often when I first started DIY and I'm glad I did since staying with the tobacco flavors was the best decisions I made. I've pulled in quite a few other flavors to add to the tobaccos. I've found that hot water steeping increased the flavor the liquid was able to deliver.
    After being away from a pipe I used to smoke for 2 or 3 years I picked up my pipe again and found the pipe delivers more flavor, a enjoyable pleasant feeling I'd like to duplicate with the vaporizer. I think I'll start by adding more flavoring. Turkish tobacco seems to give the most flavor for me. I couldn't find cavendish which was fun to add extra flavorings to. I began using 100 ml bottles for storage of e liquid so I'm buying 30 ml bottles of flavoring.
    Nice to see people are now including the manufacturer when describing mixtures.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 20, 2015
    Boise, ID
    No recipes, but for me Inawera Czekolada is the best....;)
    How old is your bottle of concentrate, @Fredman1?

I ask, because all three of Inawera's chocolates (chocolate, milk chocolate, and milk chocolate and strawberry) were all victims of the big reformulation that happened at Inawera about a year ago. I know that the pre-reformulation chocolates were often considered to be some of the best; but post-reformulation, the general consensus was the chocolate flavors suffered quite a bit.

Notes:
    -- Inawera communication regarding flavors reformulated (expand quote to see list).
    -- List converted to table showing both Polish, and English, names.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    I used to be on this thread a LOT myself, but it's kind of slowed down. I guess I have, too. I've been pretty much sticking with HS Tab & Highway, and Inawara Flue, and occasionally mixing in some HS Gold & Silver or FA Virginia.

Been thinking about trying a NET. Can't believe I haven't yet. I found some good stuff about Stixx Mixx NET flavoring, and I almost ordered from them a while back - but I might be too old school to order on FB, and never got around to it. I see they're now available at Nic River. Anyone tried the Stixx Mixx tobacco flavorings? I'll be due for a VG & Nic order soon, and will probably try a couple.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 20, 2015
    Boise, ID
    So what happened to INW Black for Pipe and Dark for Pipe?
    Those two flavors are still being made. They just don't seem to have any U.S. resellers offering them any more.:( I don't know if it was a decision based on lack of sales, or if Inawera couldn't supply enough of it, or if it was something else.

You can still buy it directly from Inawera (in Poland) through either of these sites:
    -- Search - Inawera Flavors
    -- e-aromashop-INAWERA GROUP

Both are reputable sites, that ECF members have used repeatedly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread