Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I still can't get over that the FDA is upset that teens are vaping rather than smoking, they don't get it!

I Don't think that Teen Smokers who have/are switching to vaping is the Percentile that has the FDA all Riled Up.

I think it is Teens who would Never Smoke and are now vaping is what many have their eyes on.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
In our paper today...
20180916_075923-1.jpg

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Wow, that was a slanted article.
And replete with lies.
The research is meant to inform state and national policy around tobacco control, which has become newly complicated in recent years with the introduction of products marketed as “low-risk” compared with traditional cigarettes. That claim, say public health experts, is not backed by science.
Please show us a single product that has had an MRTP approved and can be marketed in the manner this article insinuates.
Certain e-cigarettes, including San Francisco’s Juul vaporizers, contain flavored nicotine to make the tobacco more palatable.

There is no tobacco in a Juul. How can something that is not in there be made more palatable?
The new grants are really built around developing a modern understanding of these products and how they compare with cigarettes,” said Stanton Glantz

Why am I not surprised at seeing his name. How can that man still show his face in public with all the scandals that surround him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread