Not open for further replies.

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der
after 11 month of no more stinkys i have saved 3300 bucks

3 provaris,3 mortars,provape-1,Lt,indulgence,madvapes VV box,indulgence,2 dids,clockworks rta,vivi nova ,4 vivi,40 ce2's,countless cartos and 12ish ego batteries and 2000ml of juice

i am still ahead of the game .put that in your APV and vape it !!!

rondasherrill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
Valhalla
:oops: yeah, me too.

In a year and a half, I have NEVER used the Po setting, and my Provari LIVES in my pocket every moment that I'm not actively drawing on it. Never a single pocket fire. I'm not saying it couldn't happen, but something about that button apparently makes it highly unlikely.

VaporHead512

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2012
TX
HaHa I did at first, but I don't want my Provari to smell all poopy from being locked in a poop stank filled bathroom for 10+minutes. I know I don't enjoy the ambience of fresh poop as I sit there, trapped in it, being tortured. Why do that to my baby? Plus, I don't like setting the provari on the bathroom floor to pull my pants up and wash my hands (no counters to set it on in my downstairs bathroom).

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
HaHa I did at first, but I don't want my Provari to smell all poopy from being locked in a poop stank filled bathroom for 10+minutes. I know I don't enjoy the ambience of fresh poop as I sit there, trapped in it, being tortured. Why do that to my baby? Plus, I don't like setting the provari on the bathroom floor to pull my pants up and wash my hands (no counters to set it on in my downstairs bathroom).
Thanks for all that information. :ohmy: :facepalm:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I meant, in my last post, that provape is officially going to be the seller of the z-atty-pro. Before the site simply stated that it was going to be available on the 1st and wouldn't list who was going to be the new vender.

SERIOUSLY? Wow.

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der

get an outhouse !! nice and airy ,you can sit there all day and watch\listen to the birds

and if built of wood ?? you can install all kinds of really cool mod holders for da "occupied hands" time rofl

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
get an outhouse !! nice and airy ,you can sit there all day and watch\listen to the birds

and if built of wood ?? you can install all kinds of really cool mod holders for da "occupied hands" time rofl

That-there is just plain FUNNY! :laugh:

Don Kaluminati

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Washington
SERIOUSLY? Wow.

Yup I guess if you want to know when provape will be selling them you have to pay attention to their facebook page in addition. I heard the last release of the z-atty-pro, I guess it was sold on HOH's site, sold out in less than an hour so I'm watching daily.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Yup I guess if you want to know when provape will be selling them you have to pay attention to their facebook page in addition. I heard the last release of the z-atty-pro, I guess it was sold on HOH's site, sold out in less than an hour so I'm watching daily.

Thanks, Don. I'm already "Liked" to them, so I'll stay peeled.

Don Kaluminati

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Washington
No problem I'll be right there with you throwing my wallet at the screen when it hits the site. If it's any help I did a little research, and when they released all the new colors they announced it on the day they released it, and then opened sales up at midnight. I'm hoping the zaps sale will be similar.

:vapor:

mostapha

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Atlanta, GA
A few weeks? You are gonna make me wait a few weeks for you to tell me how much you love it? I have to suffer through a few more weeks of you talking about something you have never tried? PULL THE TRIGGER!

Yep. Have fun. Also, I'll cool it. The money's sitting there, and I'm 99% sold…it'd just put me in the red compared to cigarettes, and I don't want to do that.

And, you know, I might end up spending that money on something else. I do want to try one, but it's not highest on my list of priorities.

…………………I'm toying with you……unless a tube Darwin comes out or I have some kind of crisis, it's happening……it still just feels weird to buy something that I know could be better with such simple changes.

I meant, in my last post, that provape is officially going to be the seller of the z-atty-pro. Before the site simply stated that it was going to be available on the 1st and wouldn't list who was going to be the new vender.

On the bright side, for people who want one (I don't care)………if Provape is selling it, that seems to would imply that they're stepping up production so it'll actually be available for more than 10 minutes at a time. If there's one good thing I have to say about Provape, it's that they're a high-end, well-regarded, American mod……that's actually in production and available all the time. SB & Legacy kind of fail the first……Darwin, Empire, Zenesis, etc. seem to fail the last.

rondasherrill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
Valhalla
……unless a tube Darwin comes out or I have some kind of crisis, it's happening……

Funny you mention that... I'm waiting to get "out of the red", so I can order a DNA module and make a VW tube mod. My husband has a mirror finish SS tube .75" ID, .875" OD, that he is gonna make me a "VW Provari" with. POT flush with the tube body, single fire button, no frills.

Don Kaluminati

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Washington
On the bright side, for people who want one (I don't care)………if Provape is selling it, that seems to would imply that they're stepping up production so it'll actually be available for more than 10 minutes at a time. If there's one good thing I have to say about Provape, it's that they're a high-end, well-regarded, American mod……that's actually in production and available all the time. SB & Legacy kind of fail the first……Darwin, Empire, Zenesis, etc. seem to fail the last.
I don't think they will be making it. I think they'll just be selling it like 310vapors sells the z atty u and how kcmawn sells the z atty g. So it'll probably be sold out in an hour like the last release. I was just giving a shout out to everyone on the thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread