Status
Not open for further replies.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Uhmmm.... HHV doesn't play any pump up games. They don't have contests. They don't advertise. They don't even have any discount codes.

They still just got voted #1 vendor of 2012.

Why exactly do the juice Awards butthurt you so much you feel like you have to rain on everyone's parade? This was just fun for most people. You feel like everyone is just too stupid to realize YOUR vendors are the best vendors?
No, I don't like fanboys and fangirls, and the cultivation of such.

For example, HHV Gandalf is good if that is what you're looking for, and it tastes a lot like Vaperite Tuscany Tobacco.
But it isn't the Nectar of the Gods, and there have many before it and there will be many after it.

I don't care if anyone thinks my vendors are the best.
I just care that people realize there are a LOT of great juice vendors out there.

I have a nunber of favorite juices that come from a number of vendors...
--Dekang DK-TAB
--Dekang RY4
--Vapor Station Frisco
--Backwoods Brew Casablanca
--Backwoods Brew Espresso
--Halo Prime 15
--Halo Belgian Cocoa
--Vermillion River Kentucky Premium Blend
--Kick Bass Vapor Caramelized Cappuccino
--NicVape Junior Mint Daddy
--Vaperite Perique Blend
--Vaperite VR4
--Vaperite Virginia Honey Flue Cured

What I hate is the manufactured hype.
If HHV doesn't do that, then good for them, but I really don't care.

Over the years I have come to learn that hype is what drives the juice industry.
And I just wanted to say something about it.

gthompson

Free at last
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Tennessee, USA
Gandalf is not the nectar of the Gods to me either, but just because I'm not a fan of a juice doesn't mean others won't like it. We all have different tastes. Just because you like a certain food that means it's the best food? People are stupid if they don't like it since you do? How trite.

I still want to know why you had to come in Say Da Tay's thread and rain on the parade. What did it get you?

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
There's something for everyone, and every time a new vendor arrives the bar is set even higher than before.
I respect you very much Hulamoon, but I have to disagree in return.

The bar is never really set any higher.
It's just PG, VG, nicotine, and flavorings.

It's not like the newest wave of juice makers are revolutionizing the art of blending flavors.

I appreciate good juice no matter who makes it, whether an old vendor or new vendor.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
and the choir said "Amen". +1k for Ahlusion, Wlad & Ally! They have top of the line juice, flavor, quality control, shipping & customer service. They don't need hype, or a thread. Their juice speaks for itself.

Ahlusion got voted #2 vendor.

They don't advertise, they don't run contests. They aren't even a registered supplier on ECF and therefore don't even have a thread here.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Ah gee, I'm a fangirl because I have 50 bottles of Huntsman?
:D

No, I don't like fanboys and fangirls, and the cultivation of such.

For example, HHV Gandalf is good if that is what you're looking for, and it tastes a lot like Vaperite Tuscany Tobacco.
But it isn't the Nectar of the Gods, and there have many before it and there will be many after it.

QUOTE]

gthompson

Free at last
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Tennessee, USA
It's just PG, VG, nicotine, and flavorings.

It's not like the newest wave of juice makers are revolutionizing the art of blending flavors.

NETs often don't use "flavorings". They're extracted tobaccos, or extracted teas, or even coffees. Ahlusion makes their own flavorings, they don't buy them.

Some of these vendors now are indeed revolutionizing the art, whether you choose to believe it or not.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
+1, all true! I agree, Ahlusion & some of the tobacco extractors are definitely game changers. I would much rather vape something naturally extracted than a hot pink watermelon juice that I KNOW has LA flavoring in it.

NETs often don't use "flavorings". They're extracted tobaccos, or extracted teas, or even coffees. Ahlusion makes their own flavorings, they don't buy them.

Some of these vendors now are indeed revolutionizing the art, whether you choose to believe it or not.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego

Okay, fair enough, that is something worth considering.
Perhaps they are revolutionizing the art of making flavorings.

The folks that have been making flavorings for years and years should perhaps take notice.

J.R. Bob Dobbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
near buffalo, NY
im not trying to flame you, and i do appreciate seeing the results and your diligent work in producing them.

Though i must ask...

I voted for EC Blend TKO as best candy and do not see it listed anywhere on your post.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...est-best-e-liquids-awards-25.html#post8049519

and i know mwa counted it as referenced in the post here:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...est-best-e-liquids-awards-27.html#post8063300

I do also know my original post( a couple pages prior to my post#250 did not count as it was improperly formatted according to mwa so my only post that should count, number 250 is not listed on your tally as counting. I scanned over you post for at least 5 minutes looking.

i am by no means suggesting any misdeeds on anyone's part, i am only asking why its not listed anywhere on the images you posted, in any category.

Sa Da Tay

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
Austin, Texas
I can understand the psychology behind your posts DC2, but there's really nothing to get offended by. Polls, elections, personal choices...they're often times based upon hype. Advertising. Word of mouth. E-cig forums. Sometimes a reputation is warranted, sometimes it's baseless. You really shouldn't let it bother you though- just continue liking what you like.

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
+1, all true! I agree, Ahlusion & some of the tobacco extractors are definitely game changers. I would much rather vape something naturally extracted than a hot pink watermelon juice that I KNOW has LA flavoring in it.

Funny you should say that. The liquid I got from them was hot pink.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I can understand the psychology behind your posts DC2, but there's really nothing to get offended by. Polls, elections, personal choices...they're often times based upon hype. Advertising. Word of mouth. E-cig forums. Sometimes a reputation is warranted, sometimes it's baseless. You really shouldn't let it bother you though- just continue liking what you like.
It's not that I'm offended, it's just something I've been wanting to say for some time now.
I said what I wanted to say, and now I'm done.
:)

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
It's all cool DC! Way to go dude. (you sure you don't want me to send you some Huntsman? It's really good and I'd only send it to my mostest mostest favoritests.....:evil:)

It's not that I'm offended, it's just something I've been wanting to say for some time now.
I said what I wanted to say, and now I'm done.
:)

Sa Da Tay

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
Austin, Texas
thanks, i know 1 vote will make little difference in the grand scheme of it all. Just got me thinkin i actually went back myself to see if mwa counted my vote or not before i even posted. to be sure :)

I appreciate you keeping me on my toes :) Your vote did get counted, it's just that I cropped that last candy/vendor jpeg; if you'll notice, the list stops at "K" but it goes aaaaaaall the way down. I suppose I should post the rest at some point. If you're curious, you were the only vote for TKO which only means that you're a special individual who goes down his own juice path :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread