For Reals This Time: 2012 ECF Juice of the Year Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sa Da Tay

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
Austin, Texas
As a note, there was another page of results for the remaining Candy category that I hadn't originally posted because they were all 1-vote juices. I had planned to post this page but forgot and have since accidentally trashed the page. For this, I prostrate myself before all of you and ask for forgiveness. Please let my sorrow wash over you in a symphony of regret. But within that cacophony of sound, let there also be a melody of hope. Hope that one day we may all rejoice in finding that one juice of Universal Liking that we will all enjoy in an orgy of ultimate contentment.

@ kcline: I believe there were at least a couple dreamsicles from various vendors listed within this Lost Tome of Candy Juices.

Last edited:

aubergine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
MD
As I remember it, Atomic Cinicide (I've forgotten how to spell it!) had quite a 'fan club' in its own day - what else would you call it? I was in it for a month or two, going, "Wow! Wow! You can't even TASTE other juices after this!"
:facepalm:
(It was true. That's a fun juice.)
I say the good stuff keeps coming and 'fan club' just means a lotta people are noisily delighted with something. That's all good, right?
Beats abusing kittens.
:)
At one time it was probably the most popular e-liquid on this forum.
But now the fan clubs have taken over.

That doesn't make Tasty Vapor liquids any less fantastic.
It just means that a whole generation of new vapers are missing out on the good stuff.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
As I remember it, Atomic Cinicide (I've forgotten how to spell it!) had quite a 'fan club' in its own day - what else would you call it? I was in it for a month or two, going, "Wow! Wow! You can't even TASTE other juices after this!"
Tasty Vapor never tried to develop, nor encouraged the development of any fan club.
I respect them highly for that, but it's also probably why you hardly ever really hear about them anymore.

Guild

Mar 14, 2013
New York, NY, USA
Some may flog me for this post, but this "contest" seems extremely limited in numbers. Looks at first glance that only 250 voters participated. There are tens of thousands of vapors just here on ecf. HHV is good (my favorite so far), but there must be more competition than this. If I'm mistaken, I apologize, and feel extremely fortunate to have found HHV so early on in my vaping adventure.

Thank you very much to the OP, but I would like to see more participation before any definitive conclusions are drawn.

Last edited:

Sa Da Tay

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
Austin, Texas
Thank you very much to the OP, but I would like to see more participation before any definitive conclusions are drawn.

As gt said, it really is just for fun, but I appreciate your wish to make the poll more meaningful. Getting more people voting would definitely help, not only to boost sheer numbers but also to yield a larger array of juices that get more than 1-3 votes. It's two competing goals with the poll: you want people to be able to nominate any juice they want, but doing so yields results like this current poll where a few clear winners are followed by stacks of one-off votes. The main problem is that with the huge number of vendors out there, there isn't a large pool of juices that a significant number of people have all tried. This is bad for the poll but good for the market :)

I've always thought it would be cool (but logistically taxing and improbable) to have a "pre" poll where everyone votes just like in this current poll. The 1-5ish leaders from this first round will move on to the final round, with the first round happening a month or so before so people can have time to order/try the juices. Then have the final vote. Maybe it could even be coordinated that the final round of vendors makes a sample size available for everyone. Not like this would actually happen though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread