Status
Not open for further replies.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
you sure you don't want me to send you some Huntsman? It's really good and I'd only send it to my mostest mostest favoritests
If you're interested in any of my favorites, send me a PM.
:)

--Dekang DK-TAB
--Dekang RY4
--Vapor Station Frisco
--Backwoods Brew Casablanca
--Backwoods Brew Espresso
--Halo Prime 15
--Halo Belgian Cocoa
--Vermillion River Kentucky Premium Blend
--Kick Bass Vapor Caramelized Cappuccino
--NicVape Junior Mint Daddy
--Vaperite Perique Blend
--Vaperite VR4
--Vaperite Virginia Honey Flue Cured

tiforever

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2013
A-town, TN
Well, shoot. I'm new to vaping and after reading countless threads on suggested vendors (and I mean countless), I basically just gave up and started browsing at sites. The sites I visited were: Halo, HHV, Ms. T's, Virgin Vapors, Mom and Pop, and Alice in Vapeland (just the ones I can name off the top of my head, I know there were several more). After my head spinning with options, I finally decided on samples from HHV and AIV. I had never read a review about Angel's Kiss, as I am still navigating this site. BUT, Angel's Kiss was the first ejuice I ever put in my mod and it is truly, wonderfully, smoothly amazing. Now I'm worried that everything I buy going forward will be compared to this one. I didn't even like 2 of the other samples I got from HHV. They were true to their name, just not my "taste"

Now I read that I randomly selected the top vendor and the top menthol flavor????? Wow. I will continue to try and test other vendors who have flavors that appeal to me, but I'm pretty sure I already found my numero uno (at least for now). Thanks for this list, it really helps :)

cardenio

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
United States
My packages from Ahlusion and HHV just arrived today! Still waiting for Alice in Vapeland but i think every flavor i got is somewhere on that spreadsheet, thanks for letting all of us who voted see the results. Since i voted Bobas Bounty a month ago for best tobacco ive tried Gandalf and i gotta say i think it only didn't win because of popularity. Side by side Gandalf tastes better to me(saving like 3 or 4 bucks a bottle is nice too). All other winners i already love or need to try a bottle of lol

cardenio

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
United States
Well, shoot. I'm new to vaping and after reading countless threads on suggested vendors (and I mean countless), I basically just gave up and started browsing at sites. The sites I visited were: Halo, HHV, Ms. T's, Virgin Vapors, Mom and Pop, and Alice in Vapeland (just the ones I can name off the top of my head, I know there were several more). After my head spinning with options, I finally decided on samples from HHV and AIV. I had never read a review about Angel's Kiss, as I am still navigating this site. BUT, Angel's Kiss was the first ejuice I ever put in my mod and it is truly, wonderfully, smoothly amazing. Now I'm worried that everything I buy going forward will be compared to this one. I didn't even like 2 of the other samples I got from HHV. They were true to their name, just not my "taste"

Now I read that I randomly selected the top vendor and the top menthol flavor????? Wow. I will continue to try and test other vendors who have flavors that appeal to me, but I'm pretty sure I already found my numero uno (at least for now). Thanks for this list, it really helps :)
You are very lucky, I started out with vaporschoice liquids. Their Cherry Lemonade is like vaping cough syrup.. congrats on finding HHV im not straying from them either lol

Last edited:

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Sa Da Tay ,THANK YOU my friend,,,, unfortunately the motherboard went on my HP Laptop, Geeksquad has put 2 of them in now and I just got my laptop back, all in all its still not right and the Geeksquad is replacing my entire laptop. I was just informed of what you did Sa Da Tay by Caridwen , You saved this, and again I thank you for tallying up the results, anyways I'mmmmm Back :) thanks again Sa Da Tay, oh and your tally was right on the money too !

JudeD

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2012
PA
Wow, I have to say I'm surprised by the results. Not by which juices won, but by the vote totals. I thought there would be hundreds of votes for the top juices. To see how many juices got a handful of votes makes me think that we are a wonderfully diverse and individualistic community. I see some of the top juices mentioned in thread after thread and I think everyone except me is vaping them, but now I can see that's not true. We all have very different tastes and palettes and that keeps the vendors coming up with new and interesting flavor combinations--yay!

Thanks for sharing the results. They were enlightening.

JudeD

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2012
PA
I can't believe truth syrum was in the top 3. I've got 15 MLs sitting in my closet. I wasn't a fan. I'll need to try out that pear juice though.

I know what you mean. I bought Boba's and couldn't stand it. I bought Copper Creek House Blend and had to actually take it out of my juice drawer and move it across the room because the smell coming through the bottle made me ill. Different strokes for different folks keeps it interesting. :)

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Atomic cinicide hands down from tastyvapor tried and true
At one time it was probably the most popular e-liquid on this forum.
But now the fan clubs have taken over.

That doesn't make Tasty Vapor liquids any less fantastic.
It just means that a whole generation of new vapers are missing out on the good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread