For Reals This Time: 2012 ECF Juice of the Year Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHEW.

Funny how things come around. I ran/tabulated the 2011 poll and decided not to participate this year because of all the time and effort. Well, being that mwa is missing in action, I just put time and effort into the 2012 poll. A few notes: For juices that appeared in multiple categories (House Blend and Cinful Pear are the most significant ones), I assigned them to the one category in which they received the most votes (e.g. House Blend got some votes in tobacco, but overwhelmingly was voted in Bakery/Desserts). Also when someone voted for one juice across multiple categories, I only counted one vote for that juice and categorized it according to the principle I just discussed. I will also post the entire spreadsheet soon but for now will just post the main winners, so without further ado....

JOTYA_zps3ab353f7.jpg

Here's the main portion of the spreadsheet. It's pretty much a chore to export these as jpg's that are readable on here so I'm having to crop everything to fit. For Overall Vendor, I only counted the main vendors who had a chance to contend, fyi.

JOTY1a_zpsa3bc0377.jpg

https://www.cigarsmokes.com/montecristo-no2-box-25.html
JOTY1b_zps53882ef0.jpg

Thanks, SA DA TAY! keep up sharing valuable information

Johnny Skillish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
Rhode Island
Wow, great list!

I've been going to the top voted juice pages and I just looked up Gandalf at HHV and it's no longer even there!?

I just noticed that HHV changed BladeRunner to just Blade, and ShadowFax to just Shadow.

Does anyone know what became of Gandalf?

VERY helpful!

Thanks!

-JS :2cool:

Last edited:

JeffGlenellen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2011
Boardman,Ohio
If anyone hasn't tried them yet,you need to try Yaeliq's juices. He is a MASTER at juice making and just an all-around awesome guy. I discovered him through a friend of Phil Busardo and just let me tell you his stuff is AMAZING! His juice is the best and purest I have ever vaped in my 2 years of vaping,not to mention his prices are INSANE($18 for 100 ml)!!! He does any custom mixing you want and he would probably split your 100 ml's into 2 or 3 flavors if you'd like to try a few different flavors. He sent me 3 flavors(The Real Thing Toasted Tobacco,Green Caramel Apple & Vanilla Ice Cream,along with a free 10 ml sample of his Vanilla Custard Cake and they were all so awesome! He just started his own site, Yaeliq.com and you can find him on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003304778097 I swear you will not regret giving it a try folks,the only downfall,if you want to call it that,is that he ships from Israel so it may take a week/week and a half to reach you,but SO worth it!!! :)

Lex Ave

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2012
Florida
I dont see mine either, and I messaged them. Found out that there was a fee they had to pay to be in this.

Mine are not there, either- Virgin Vapor and Indigo Vapor. I prefer organic higher quality and only made in the US. Still, its interesting to see what others voted on- thank you for all your time invested in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread