Geeco 60w Temp Control Zero clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBloke

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2015
Brighton, UK
Yes, that is the SXK Zero, marketed usually as Yosen.

FT put up the 60Ws with tc today so free shipping if you buy there. Its about $58. I'm thinking about it, though I'm not necessarily going to run tc on it. It would be for my Gus Estia.

Yeah I already ordered the 50W flask on FT a few days ago, before they had added the 60 :) Mine shipped today and as there was not yet any ETA on the new 60W flasks, I didn't consider changing it to the 60W one.

What baffles me is why they're making a 40, 50 and 60W of the same device, seemingly with identical specs besides wattage - and more to the point why FT is selling the 40 and 50W for exactly the same price, and 60 only $2 more! Not sure why anyone is meant to want the 40W device with that setup, or even the 50W once the 60W is fully stocked.

Maybe the pricing is temporary and will update over time.

Anyway I'm hoping I'll get my 50W flask early next week, it'll be my second after the 40W Waidea. This new SXK chip/board has a number of on-paper advantages, so I'm quite excited to see how it stacks up against the Waidea.

Croak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
Right behind you...
I just hate the 510 connector :(

Regards
Tony

Sent from my keyboard through my phone or something like that.

For a manual adjustable, it's not bad, based on my single example of a DNA30 Zero clone I have here. Far better than the Kangxin flask, or my Cloupor Mini, in that it tends to stay in place better. Doesn't hurt that the threads are stainless either.

tchavei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Portugal
For a manual adjustable, it's not bad, based on my single example of a DNA30 Zero clone I have here. Far better than the Kangxin flask, or my Cloupor Mini, in that it tends to stay in place better. Doesn't hurt that the threads are stainless either.
I guess I'm just spoiled by fat daddy and similar connectors :)

Regards
Tony

Sent from my keyboard through my phone or something like that.

Reactions: TheBloke

TheBloke

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2015
Brighton, UK
I confess: I spent the 20 bucks for the fast ship from Ocean and mine got here today...4 days from order via DHL. The mod...love it. Works great, looks great. Currently using the FT "Kayfun V6" with the Atlantis nickle coil, both in black. What fun.

Wow, good for you! That is a fast ship! And that's great to confirm that Ocean are above board and fast. You're in the States I take it? 4 days from China to the US is exceptionally good, I gather - and $20 for DHL is actually rather good, FT and the like seem to charge more like $30-40 for it.

Really glad you've got it and are enjoying it! My 50/60W Flask with the same chip/board was shipped two days ago so I hope to have it soon - sadly not as fast as yours though! :)

Shigura

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2015
Lincoln, NE
Reactions: MJ.7

TheBloke

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2015
Brighton, UK
I was just looking at those earlier this evening. it's definitely the same SXK/Infinite chipset with Nickel Purity that we're seeing on all the other new 40-60W TC mods (Geeco, Flasks, rDNA). Same screen design, same screen size, F + C temps, etc.

This one has some really interesting designs, like this "resin" finish in green, blue, purple and black.

2373903-6.jpg

2373900-2.jpg

Shigura

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2015
Lincoln, NE
Ya but is it the same one as in (mikevapes) review, I liked thi Ni purity option on it and would never mind that it is not spring loaded for that option, and if it is not geeco, we can't be sure that it have Ni purity.
@TheBloke is correct there should be little difference between the two other then whose company name is on the mod. The Geeco's surfaced first before what you see on FT so I dare say its the same chip.

MJ.7

Verified Member
Apr 29, 2015
Saudi Arabia
I was just looking at those earlier this evening. it's definitely the same SXK/Infinite chipset with Nickel Purity that we're seeing on all the other new 40-60W TC mods (Geeco, Flasks, rDNA). Same screen design, same screen size, F + C temps, etc.

This one has some really interesting designs, like this "resin" finish in green, blue, purple and black.

2373903-6.jpg

2373900-2.jpg
This mabye have the same chip but definitely not a geeco since it don't have a slide sleeve for the battery

nelsonm64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Kelowna, B.C.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread