RDA Geekvape Tsunami RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

--SaL--

Mar 23, 2016
FYI (apologies if posted before) (edit - also note the slightly thinner outer wall):
8K30BUm.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Shawn Hoefer

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
Maybe it's just me but I see the final version being better? I see a hump around the pin on the original version but it looks smooth as glass on the final?
Exactly. I'm not seeing anything that would interfere with the juice flow. I stand by my opinion (and that's the key word here: opinion) that the complaint is odd and without merit. I'm still eagerly anticipating this atty.

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
Juice will still make it to the wicks despite the raised center post leg. I haven't watched his review but any wicking issues he had was user error.

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk
That was my thought as well. I don't understand why some people feel the need to cram the well of an atty with wicking material. I have never ever done that and have never ever had an issue with wicking in a dripper. RTAs are another story. I just cannot seem to wick those well other than the Avocado.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
That was my thought as well. I don't understand why some people feel the need to cram the well of an atty with wicking material. I have never ever done that and have never ever had an issue with wicking in a dripper. RTAs are another story. I just cannot seem to wick those well other than the Avocado.
people often over wick those as well :p
a wick doesn't have to be as thick at the tails as it is in the coil ;)

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
people often over wick those as well :p
a wick doesn't have to be as thick at the tails as it is in the coil ;)
LOL, I know but I just can't seem to get it down. I'm pinning my last hopes on the Boreas. It seems to be impossible to overwick but we shall see. If I can't wick that one I'll stick to my drippers and Avocado.

Tol

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2011
NY
It's starting to feel like I'll never get my grubby hands on this atty.

Me too :(

The dates I have seen from looking at most of the bigger vendors have ranged from 3/28 to 4/5

Can't say first hand, but I've seen a couple of reports that these have started shipping from China vendors.

I know it got cloned already (at least the original sample run did) as a few sites have "Tsunami Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer" listed for about $12. Maybe the clones are shipping out now? :unsure:

Last edited:

ccwaters

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
Minnesota USA
Me too :(

The dates I have seen from looking at most of the bigger vendors have ranged from 3/28 to 4/5

I know it got cloned already (at least the original sample run did) as a few sites have "Tsunami Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer" listed for about $12. Maybe the clones are shipping out now? :unsure:

Yes, fully aware of the clones, the individuals I've seen mention it have mentioned authentic. China will more then likely have them in hand before out of Country vendors DHL takes 2-6 days. They've got to ship them soon, I'm sure they are starting to feel the pressure from multiple fronts.

Could be BS, but maybe not, certainly hope not. Broke my rule of not supporting pre-orders only because I had a credit from VapeNW, and for the 25% off. Don't care how attractive it is, next time I'll pass.

ccwaters

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
Minnesota USA
Hello guys, is Angelcigs the only us based site which has also a warehouse in china? Looking for US sites with China or even EU warehouses. Thank you in advance.

Focalecig, Gearbest, 3Fvapes, Efuntop, they all have some sort of presence in the US, however Angelcigs is the only one which bases sales from the US, and has the most inventory.

Reactions: Tol
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread