Gem Clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devlinukr

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2015
Has anyone found one of these clones sold in the US? I'm wanting to get an istick Pico and a GEM to go on top of it and rather not have to wait for the slow boat!
Thanks in advance!

I wouldn't buy this tank if you want to use TC, I tried literally dozens of times to get a working build on it and wasn't successful.

ccwaters

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
Minnesota USA
Mine is perfectly stable in temp limiting mode with SS, I've not seen any clones at a US seller. As of a couple days ago 3FVape has them ships in 24 hour status on sale for 17.99 think it was. Probably won't do better then that, and it is the better clone of the Gem, the other is garbage.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Mine is perfectly stable in temp limiting mode with SS, I've not seen any clones at a US seller. As of a couple days ago 3FVape has them ships in 24 hour status on sale for 17.99 think it was. Probably won't do better then that, and it is the better clone of the Gem, the other is garbage.

Meaning the Fasttech version is garbage?
I don't care about TC that much, just want to play with it so I know what it's about.
I've not found it in the US, so it's either 3F or Fasttech, guess I need to save up my pennies and order that and some KF clones while I'm at it, from whomever.

Reactions: TrollDragon

ccwaters

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
Minnesota USA

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009