The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Youde Goblin Mini

Discussion in 'RTA' started by Spectrum156, Jul 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Fullknight

Fullknight Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2012
    Oklahoma
    Got my Goblin Mini today. It is really nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. davevape55

davevape55 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 24, 2015
    Nevada City, CA.
    Yeah.I think you'll like it.I just did a dual titanuim build on one of mine,and it came out great...may try this in parrallel but need to find some 28ga. Tit. Glad your on board.

3. b.m.

b.m. Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    Yeah,definitely liking this little tank.With the airflow control wide open,it is exactly where i kept my rda's at,so it's perfect.I seen one at a good price,and with a black friday discount,it will be too good of a deal to pass on,so i'll be grabbing a second one.I have the stainless now,so gotta grab a black one next.

4. ThunderDan

ThunderDan Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 15, 2014
    MD
    Know of any deals on the black one? I kind of want one myself, even though I have 3 SS.

• Like Like x 1
  5. b.m.

Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    Vapenw has it for $19.99 and they are running a black friday deal for 20% off,so that brings it down to $16,with shipping it's still $21 though,because they charge 5 for shipping.

• Like Like x 1
  6. msrfrog

msrfrog Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2014
    Catskill NY
    I have two on the slow boat from China from FT $9.00 each . Black and purple glass and black and clear. I just gave my stainless to a coworker.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. davevape55

davevape55 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 24, 2015
    Nevada City, CA.
    I purchased mine from MVS ..I think it was $24 something.Im thinking of more black ones to,but I now have 10 in total and know version #2 will come out right after I order.Whats been your go to build on these?If you dont mind me asking.

8. ThunderDan

ThunderDan Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 15, 2014
    MD
    Just dual 26g 8 wrap kanthal for the most part, usually comes to around .4 ohm, nothing fancy.

9. b.m.

Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    That's what i put in mine,dual 26g,mine are 8 wraps at 2.5mm,coming in at .46 ohms,works perfect in this tank.

10. crompers

crompers Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 5, 2015
    Gmini has ruined me for tanks, just can't find anything I like as much. Hoping for a v2 with topfill soon.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  11. tedigram

tedigram Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2015
    Brooklyn
    What are the specs of your favorite build? gauge/wraps/power?

I love the GMini but it still has never managed to be mindblowing for me taste-wise except for a few moments here and there.

12. hippieben

hippieben Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2012
    Sarasota, FL
    What's the little mod on the right?

13. The.Drifter

The.Drifter Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2013
    Virginia
    Thats a Kangside 25W box mod :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. internazionale

internazionale Full Member

Jun 5, 2014
    Jakarta
    What built on your kangside? Is capable for making dual coil sub?

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

15. The.Drifter

Nov 20, 2013
    Virginia
    Its a 18350 mod so you would have to build your coils to the amp rating those batteries produce. Not really practical to sub ohm on 700 -800 mah 18350 batteries, you would drain your batteries pretty quickly, but it is possible.

For example, 0.5 ohm dual coils at 25 watts pulls around 7 amps, so its within the amp limit of some 18350 bateries currently available.

The build Im running on that mod at the moment is a 1 ohm single coil at 15 watts. I get around 120 three second puffs before the battery is drained. That amounts to roughly 1/2 a tank on the Goblin Mini per 18350 battery, so 2 batteries per tank with that build.

• Like Like x 2
  16. The.Drifter

Nov 20, 2013
    Virginia
    Goblin Mini on a Stingray Mech in 18350 mode :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 12
  17. rangerrobin

rangerrobin Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2014
    Sonoma County, CA
    @The.Drifter - omg, that is so slick! :thumb:
    I bought my 2nd GM last Friday and it arrived Monday! :wub:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Smellybelly

Smellybelly Senior Member

Sep 29, 2015
    Alright guys I'm having some trouble wicking my GM. The first hit is good and every hit after words is a dry hit. It's at about .4 ohms and on a mech. I was wondering if any of you guys could take some detailed up close pics of wicking that works good for you

19. rangerrobin

rangerrobin Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2014
    Sonoma County, CA
    I've been using the method shown in this video and it has not let me down yet! Wicking starts around the 7 minute mark.

• Like Like x 1
  20. EINTKALILFG

EINTKALILFG Full Member

Apr 15, 2015
    East Haven, CT
    I got the mini awhile back, right before a camping trip. I'm primarily a mech user and that doesn't bode well for a weekend away from a battery charger. I don't still have the original photos on my phone but I grabbed a screen cap from my IG of my go-to build and wicking.

[​IMG]

The build (now) is 24g Royal Wires, dual 8 wraps on a 3/32 drill bit. I run it at 25 watts on whichever regulated device I happen to have, and it's a hell of a Vape. Thoroughly impressed with it.

• Like Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.