Youde Goblin Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

davevape55

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2015
Nevada City, CA.
www.google.com
Just got me a Goblin mini today,and i gotta say i am impressed.I've been using rda's for several months now,as i have been mainly using bottom feed mods,but i picked up a sigelei 150,and decided to get this with it.The last tanks i used were the various versions of the orchid,and a couple lemo's,the gb blows them all out of the water.I can vape my 18mg all day long in my rda's and not have a problem,but 10 minutes with this little goblin left me dizzy at 18mg haha.
Yeah.I think you'll like it.I just did a dual titanuim build on one of mine,and it came out great...may try this in parrallel but need to find some 28ga. Tit. Glad your on board.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Yeah,definitely liking this little tank.With the airflow control wide open,it is exactly where i kept my rda's at,so it's perfect.I seen one at a good price,and with a black friday discount,it will be too good of a deal to pass on,so i'll be grabbing a second one.I have the stainless now,so gotta grab a black one next.

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
Yeah,definitely liking this little tank.With the airflow control wide open,it is exactly where i kept my rda's at,so it's perfect.I seen one at a good price,and with a black friday discount,it will be too good of a deal to pass on,so i'll be grabbing a second one.I have the stainless now,so gotta grab a black one next.
Know of any deals on the black one? I kind of want one myself, even though I have 3 SS.

Reactions: msrfrog

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Know of any deals on the black one? I kind of want one myself, even though I have 3 SS.
Vapenw has it for $19.99 and they are running a black friday deal for 20% off,so that brings it down to $16,with shipping it's still $21 though,because they charge 5 for shipping.

Reactions: ThunderDan

msrfrog

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Catskill NY
I have two on the slow boat from China from FT $9.00 each . Black and purple glass and black and clear. I just gave my stainless to a coworker.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: davevape55

davevape55

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2015
Nevada City, CA.
www.google.com
I purchased mine from MVS ..I think it was $24 something.Im thinking of more black ones to,but I now have 10 in total and know version #2 will come out right after I order.Whats been your go to build on these?If you dont mind me asking.

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
I purchased mine from MVS ..I think it was $24 something.Im thinking of more black ones to,but I now have 10 in total and know version #2 will come out right after I order.Whats been your go to build on these?If you dont mind me asking.
Just dual 26g 8 wrap kanthal for the most part, usually comes to around .4 ohm, nothing fancy.

tedigram

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2015
Brooklyn
Gmini has ruined me for tanks, just can't find anything I like as much. Hoping for a v2 with topfill soon.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

What are the specs of your favorite build? gauge/wraps/power?

I love the GMini but it still has never managed to be mindblowing for me taste-wise except for a few moments here and there.

hippieben

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2012
Sarasota, FL
Loving my Goblin Minis :D

m4juxki9ya2120y6g.jpg
What's the little mod on the right?

The.Drifter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2013
Virginia
What built on your kangside? Is capable for making dual coil sub?

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Its a 18350 mod so you would have to build your coils to the amp rating those batteries produce. Not really practical to sub ohm on 700 -800 mah 18350 batteries, you would drain your batteries pretty quickly, but it is possible.

For example, 0.5 ohm dual coils at 25 watts pulls around 7 amps, so its within the amp limit of some 18350 bateries currently available.

The build Im running on that mod at the moment is a 1 ohm single coil at 15 watts. I get around 120 three second puffs before the battery is drained. That amounts to roughly 1/2 a tank on the Goblin Mini per 18350 battery, so 2 batteries per tank with that build.

Last edited:

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
Alright guys I'm having some trouble wicking my GM. The first hit is good and every hit after words is a dry hit. It's at about .4 ohms and on a mech. I was wondering if any of you guys could take some detailed up close pics of wicking that works good for you
I've been using the method shown in this video and it has not let me down yet! Wicking starts around the 7 minute mark.

Reactions: The.Drifter

EINTKALILFG

Apr 15, 2015
East Haven, CT
I got the mini awhile back, right before a camping trip. I'm primarily a mech user and that doesn't bode well for a weekend away from a battery charger. I don't still have the original photos on my phone but I grabbed a screen cap from my IG of my go-to build and wicking.

image_zpskesojmyh.png

The build (now) is 24g Royal Wires, dual 8 wraps on a 3/32 drill bit. I run it at 25 watts on whichever regulated device I happen to have, and it's a hell of a Vape. Thoroughly impressed with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread