Status
Not open for further replies.

D Stanley Querfurth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Hannover, Germany
Just GG 18650 old Brass Tube with GGTS Connector + Just GG Collectors tank + Odyseuss
works perfectly !!!

10330510_788808714463224_8985484471588371390_n.jpg

D Stanley Querfurth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Hannover, Germany
Why do we need ggts connector Stan?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

as you know the GGTS connector takes a little more space, so it fits perfect with a 18650 batterie inside the tube, because Oddy center post is shorter. it gives me a perfect lenght --> i removed the Just GG axis cover and with this setup the batterie is touching the Just GG brass Axis and the Just gg Moving brass pin is total inside of the axis....

it has a very good voltdrop , i did not measure it but it makes very nice VAAAPPPEEEEE :vapor:

D Stanley Querfurth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Hannover, Germany
But it adds a bit of length which is the connector length no?

Yes it does. And it is one more option to use parts together. for example i would not use a ithaka with this setup, because Ithaka and GGTS connector are to much for the 18650 tube (because of teh missing telescope).... my idea was all about making a very good contact with a 18650 batt in the just gg tube while using oddy....

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
Yes it does. And it is one more option to use parts together. for example i would not use a ithaka with this setup, because Ithaka and GGTS connector are to much for the 18650 tube (because of teh missing telescope).... my idea was all about making a very good contact with a 18650 batt in the just gg tube while using oddy....

Great!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I dont see a reason you cant leo and Stan. The only we have to worry is the center hole of ceramic that is larger but if the center pin's post can cover it then we are ok. So, the center hole of V2 ceramic is 4mm and the upper nut of center post has a diameter of 5mm, so it can fit as I see it right now. Am I mistaken?

D Stanley Querfurth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Hannover, Germany
Leo, just go and buy a v2 ceramic, its ok

did you try it out ??? if you are sure, please don´t mind the following !!!

what i can say is that it will be more difficult to get a centered "center pin" because it can wibble wobble inside the ceramic while screwing it ! so you have to check if it sits centered in your base before making your coil !!!
i tryed it out but in my opinion it is no perfect solution, because its gg and not a few mm don´t mind atty....lol

also while unscrewing your penny from the mod a few times, if the center post gets loose it most certain will produce a short with the base , next time you fire it......

IN MY OPINION

greetings Stan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread