Status
Not open for further replies.

D Stanley Querfurth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Hannover, Germany
From memory, can't JGG brass axis be used in GGTS venting cap?
Which plastic would be used or are they threaded the same?

I am just thinking about parts for a new stealth and prefer the JGG axis.

cop Imeo answered you question allready, but i have to add some information....

Just gg axis plastic has a bigger diameter than GGTS axis plastic !

you would be able to put a ggts axis plastic into a just gg axis plastic and use the ggts brass axis inside just gg-- if you need to, but you will sure destroy both plastics for normal use, only thing you will manage is to use GGTS axis in Just gg, if you have no other spares/options.

stan

D Stanley Querfurth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Hannover, Germany
Hey guys. I just scored a brass 18650 tube from esg today. What do I need to make it work? Is Justgg ss lid full, and Justgg venting cap all i need? One more question, can I use the venting cap full without the ss axis cover? I haven't been able to find one! Thanks.

venting cap full (just gg or ggts)
Button ( Just GG or GGTS or Stealth)
and a just gg collectorstank (has native ggts connection ability) or a stealth cap (510 connection)
optional a just gg lid full (for use with 510 connecion atty´s while using just gg collectors tank)

Last edited:

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Just GG SS Lid Full or Stealth Top Cap.
GGTS / Just GG / Stealth Button.
GGTS or Just GG Venting Cap.

Yes ! You can use the venting cap without the ss Axis cover, the ss Axis cover adds protection: the current has to travel through the axis pin / spring, even if you screw in the telescope tube to the max (Just GG), the ss Axis cover isolates the direct contact between the Axis post and the battery negative pole (the contact is made by the spring loaded axis pin). If you remove the ss Axis cover, you allow the direct contact between the battery and the Axis, bypassing the spring loaded pin.

D Stanley Querfurth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Hannover, Germany
Next Info--->

If you use the GGTS Connector 801 - 510 on GGTS and like to get more Airflow, then you can use the Just GG Lids Brass Center Pin(With o-rings) instead of the original. It has a bigger hole diameter and will provide much more airflow.

GGTS Connector 801 - 510
IMG_0106.jpg

Just GG Lid's Brass Center Pin
just_gg_pin_lid_pure.jpg

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
Next Info--->

If you use the GGTS Connector 801 - 510 on GGTS and like to get more Airflow, then you can use the Just GG Lids Brass Center Pin(With o-rings) instead of the original. It has a bigger hole diameter and will provide much more airflow.

GGTS Connector 801 - 510
IMG_0106.jpg

Just GG Lid's Brass Center Pin
just_gg_pin_lid_pure.jpg
Nice find my friend. Just nice!

D Stanley Querfurth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Hannover, Germany
Hi, I damaged my Penelope V2 mouthpiece and lost the air-control tip. I would like to get a solid mouthpiece, but I see those are out of stock. Is the Penelope V3 mouthpiece compatible?

hey ben,

ho about the penny v2 short kid ? it is available !!!
THE GOLDEN GREEK MODS :: Penelope V2 Accessories :: Penelope V2 Short Kit - e-smokeguru

greetings

Stan

p.s.: like aal said the penny v3 mouthpiece does not work because it´s threads have a bigger diameter to the rebuildable part, than penny v2....

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
Penelope V3 with Penelope V1 tank and top cap. I found this because I had a V1 clear tank I wanted to use to see my juice but found the top caps don't match. So I took the top cap from my PV1 used the V3 o-ring (although even smaller would probably be better to loosen it up a bit) and the PV1 tank body stuck on PV3 base/mouthpiece/rebuildable. Also could be used if you want the wings on the tank and base.

Otello

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
Roma - Italy
www.facebook.com
Do we know if the last run resembles the first or the second one?

The second.
I can match 2012 from 2014 units only because I wrote down the Serial # of the complete GGTS ;)

BTW, it makes sense; as the Old Style 4in1 it's made for the shorter Extension Sleeve (SS, Brass and Alu 2012); in any case, IMHO the Old Style is much more sexy then the original 4in1 :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread