GG IMITATIONS and DIRECT COPIES. PLEASE BE CAREFUL !

Status
Not open for further replies.

valcityboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2011
Altamonte Springs, FL
I read about samsung-apple issue and thats what will happen with the vir val. All of my designs are copied hard but this will not happen with the vir. I am tired of seing people copying me and then try to say that they made a unique e-cig

Good deal imeo, that'll be great

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Supacrazyguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2012
Swieqi , Malta
respectfully speaking, illegal GG resellers would be an improvement as there seems to be a serious problem in supply. i have waited for what seems like forever and i cannot find the parts i need and no one seems to care or do anything about let alone the legal suppliers.

I would be careful , these sites don't sell GGs , their either copies or just scams.

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
I understand the frustration with the parts Shaun, but if the schematics get out then every modder and their Brother will be copying This Great Mans Hard Work for free like a lot of folks are already and making a buck on his shoulders. That in my opinion is just plain Wrong. Now granted some folks do have his permission to make some after market gear for our GG Items. A LOT of people do not have that because they did not ask, they just stole his hard work and call it their own so they can make a quick easy buck and it is truly disgusting to see.

The one thing a person needs to realize about things of this meticulous a nature. Perfection Takes Time, be patient and things will work out just fine.

Sincerely;
Nate aka Darth Vapor

Supacrazyguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2012
Swieqi , Malta
I don't condone any illegitimate GG sites but it is very frustrating paying to buy a product as I did (GG slim) and not be able to get parts for it not the schematics to build ones own.

Shaun , if one of the parts on your slim is broken give imeo a PM, I'm sure he will do his best to help out

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I am wondering why do they make aesthetic interferences and they make them ungly? Cant they just copy it? They always "forget" to copy the CT and the 4 in 1 connector. Maybe its too costly :lol:
Ayiiii another one? They get uglier every time a new one comes out

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Cant they buy one Steve?

Venting holes near the button and only on one side so you will count your teeth in case of a battery explotion? And I am wondering how you cover the AD holes that are on the knurled "ring". Maybe by hand?

And their name? gsecig? Like ggecig lol

ps......but copying the name too? GGTS???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread