GG IMITATIONS and DIRECT COPIES. PLEASE BE CAREFUL !

Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
a friend send me this e-mail

imeo my friend, i was browsing on polish website to see what info i can gather for you.
i found this ajacek iatty clone. His thread did get little interest only 14 signed up for it. Here are pictures
He also links scott boners video on how to rebuild it. ....in idiot!
http:// youtu.be/lbpgB7Tiv-I

the red letters was the best part :lol:

79Silo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi Imeo, i saw one of the ody copy yesterday when i was at work and having my lunch.. i have most of your product so when i see someone using a GG product my eye's will start to stare at it..lol, when i ask him where he buy the item he mention a site from China, i was like wtf.. but he didn't want to share it with me where exactly cause he saw my device.. i know when it is a copy straight away coz it is made from thin stainless steel and the size is a bit wider than the normal ody.. china also getting started or already start to make copy's huh..

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
  • Deleted by imeothanasis

siampumpkin

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2011

siampumpkin

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2011

valcityboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2011
Altamonte Springs, FL
Imeo, you should really get patents for your stuff and start suing these ppl and they will stop this copying, I own a few Penelopes and owned a ggts, not for me but because your design is reliable ppl continue to copy it just boldly and idiots buy it and support these ppl. pull an apple/samsung move and make em pay then you can afford to build more for everyone :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread