GG IMITATIONS and DIRECT COPIES. PLEASE BE CAREFUL !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
I'm originally from Poland and as much as I hate to say it....

My people love to counterfeit stuff. It's just culturally more acceptable. Last time I went back to visit you could officially buy ripped copies of CD's in the music store at 1/10th the price of the real deal right next to it(This was years ago).

Perhaps things haven't changed all that much in Poland.

pixelchick

APV Coterie
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2012
Kansas City
Here is one I found today. He claims it's 'used' but he's posted and deleted this item many times. He also sells 'used' Provaris. You'll find this info in his activity history via his sulit profile. Anyway, here's the url with breaks so it doesn't link out :) Get him, Imeo!!:smokie:

www (dot)sulit .com.ph/index.php/ view+classifieds/id/5805778/ Golden+Greek+Telescopic+Storm+%28GGTS%29+2011+All+Copper+Made?referralKeywords=ggts+mod&event=Search+Ranking,Position,1-1,1

Last edited:

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
sorry pixel, what is going on with this guy? He sells a used GGTS?

It is not an used GGTS, it is a coarse copy made of copper, it seems that first pictures show an original GGTS, but last pictures show the copper copy:

111607906_1113258096ea7b402449e81040b1855fb086d2dc509947dd6.jpg

Isn't it a funny one?

I would like to believe that people that make such copies is because they can't buy a GGTS (for any reason), but I think the truth is: if you have the tools to imitate a product, why not to have some creativity and design and build your own creation?

Instead that, they make coarse copies and sell them, which is not honest at all.

Imeo, please delete this post if was not right to post the picture and the link, it just made me laugh when I saw the pictures.

http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/5805778/Golden+Greek+Telescopic+Storm+%28GGTS%29+2011+All+Copper+Made

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
:lol::lol: even his pictures are so bad guys. I am down on the floor laughing:laugh:

An all brass GGTS is not a good choise of course because some parts come in touch with liquid. Anyway, I will report him on ecf and we will see what will happen. But I know that ecf is very serious with those things so they will do what they have to do for sure. Can I have a link on ecf for this issue please?

Bluesboy4you

Verified Member
May 22, 2012
Germany
Hey, look at this! The AVS v2 and AFS v3 are for sale in Germany:

www (dot) dampfauktion (dot) de/item/id/Custom_AVS_v2_Automatic_Vaping_System__906.html

www (dot) dampfauktion (dot) de/item/id/Custom_AFS_v3_Automatic_Feeding_System__894.html

The seller has at least the decency to write, that it is no GG product and custom made. But if i look at his prices,

i think the GG products are much to cheep. 150€ for his AVS v2 and 250€ for his AFS v3 :D, good deal.

The site is like ebay, but only for vaping products...

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hey, look at this! The AVS v2 and AFS v3 are for sale in Germany:

www (dot) dampfauktion (dot) de/item/id/Custom_AVS_v2_Automatic_Vaping_System__906.html

www (dot) dampfauktion (dot) de/item/id/Custom_AFS_v3_Automatic_Feeding_System__894.html

The seller has at least the decency to write, that it is no GG product and custom made. But if i look at his prices,

i think the GG products are much to cheep. 150€ for his AVS v2 and 250€ for his AFS v3 :D, good deal.

The site is like ebay, but only for vaping products...

copies are more expensive than the original product??? :lol::lol:

Now you see what I mean when I say that GG products are underpriced

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread