GG orders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epeelife

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
Syracuse ny
This is a wonderfull idea Mr GG. Now all who want one can get at there own leasure and not have to live in suspence. Ill admit I freaked out and bought 1 more than I needed and tried to sell it(ON THE CHEAP) to releave some anxiety, But hay now i can use the parts I got a few weeks ago to make both look two-tone. And I dont have to feel bad for those folks who didnt get theirs

Last edited:

madgr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
Athens, Greece
The point is to get as many people as possible what they want.

So with the assumption that you don't "pause" between productions and new creations making 2000-5000-10000 GGTS will take the same time.

So if you do this and the above assumption is current then you won't have any larger number of happy customers. Probably you'll even lose customers because you'll be busy getting the orders of your existing and ever wanting more customers.

Think about this. ;)

Although i do believe that there should be a remake of this damn iAtty pretty soon if not ...yesterday!. :D

adrianb10

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
UK
I was very lucky with the SSGGTS..But the seller in the UK announced days before when they would be putting up the pre sale.

So as I wanted one at that time I looked on their site and they were then when they said, purchased and now waiting.
This is for my use and will not be resold.very happy with the way that went.BUT YOU HAD TO BE QUICK.

Like the idea of a list also BUT when you are number 12,500 on a list think that may get you down a bit.Been on the Hellfire list for a long time and had to resort to buying over the top to get one as the list told me "It will be a long time waiting"

Like anything if you want it wait for the store to have it in stock and then purchase...but be there when the doors open.
When the new I-phone was launched people queued for days...but they got one.

I think the problem is demand outstrips production..until this is fixed you will have a problem no matter what you do.
Provari seen to be in good supply now so you don't see them going for over inflated prices and people getting hot about buying one.

Not comparing the SSGGTS to a Provari just giving an example of supply and demand.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
As for the first issue, I will keep preorder thread open for at least one week. At the same time I will start making what all of you want, so no delays.

Second issue: I will give a selling date that will be accurate, so no complains.

I hope preorders will work as I think they will work ob

thanks buddy:)

ps....... I will always make some more units for people that will be late to preorders
I am guessing this would probably help.

still you are going to have some upset. there will always be people who find out later and will still be upset. what will probably happen in this case is that people will get upset that they paid and it is taking so long :) I have seen it before.

This will certainly help though! good luck!

Last edited:

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
As for the first issue, I will keep preorder thread open for at least one week. At the same time I will start making what all of you want, so no delays.

Second issue: I will give a selling date that will be accurate, so no complains.

I hope preorders will work as I think they will work ob

thanks buddy:)

ps....... I will always make some more units for people that will be late to preorders

A great plan - also, a pre-order to me means pre-pay. That would be the best, serious people will pre-pay

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
about quantities and time:

GGTS is not a simple e-cig. It has difficult to be machined parts, it has a lot of parts, parts must be very accurate to work right, it needs polish, cleaning, assembling. So if you ask me for 2000 pieces, I need 2,5 months to make them (without assembling them and if 6 cnc machines work on them. If 2,5 months waiting is not a big time for you then we can do it.

Same applies to all GG products.

I will tell you an example (without wanting to reduce the value of another e.g. atomizer): If you ask me to make something like bulli atomizer, I can make 10.000 units in 1,5 month (no polishing, no assembling). But if you ask me to make something like Ody or penelope I will make 1000 units in 1,5 month. Thats a big difference

I dont make simple and inexpensive products just to earn money, I make products that comes to my mind even if they are too complicated. The result is higher price and more time to be made

Last edited:

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
about quantities and time:

GGTS is not a simple e-cig. It has difficult to be machined parts, it has a lot of parts, parts must be very accurate to work right, it needs polish, cleaning, assembling. So if you ask me for 2000 pieces, I need 2,5 months to make them (without assembling them and if 6 cnc machines work on them. If 2,5 months waiting is not a big time for you then we can do it.

Anyone who wants the best will wait Imeo, Only those who are not serious will not wait.

Ty89m

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2012
Bozeman, MT
I want the best, being able to guarantee I get a GGTS (or any GG product) would make me very happy. It's very stressful trying to secure one through online sellers, so being able to pre order and then quit worrying would be great! I don't mind waiting a few months at all, knowing I'll for sure get one is all I'm concerned about.

adrianb10

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
UK
Imeo
Think like most people on here
The demand for your products is getting bigger and bigger, more and more people are finding vaping.

Once you find vaping and understand it you end up wanting a GGTS, UFS ect, ect.
Would hate to see the GG be just like a Provari (everybody has one) even though they are very good.

Part of the draw to the GG as well as the brilliant build quality is the "I have a GGTS" factor.

sure it is a nice problem to have ,but sure it is one you have thought about long and hard.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
there is no way for everyone to have a GGTS adrian, thats impossible. But at least a little more people can have it for sure
Imeo
Think like most people on here
The demand for your products is getting bigger and bigger, more and more people are finding vaping.

Once you find vaping and understand it you end up wanting a GGTS, UFS ect, ect.
Would hate to see the GG be just like a Provari (everybody has one) even though they are very good.

Part of the draw to the GG as well as the brilliant build quality is the "I have a GGTS" factor.

sure it is a nice problem to have ,but sure it is one you have thought about long and hard.

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles

Imeo's motto from his signature is "I will satisfy every vaper out there". He's clearly trying to do just that with this proposed system. The draw of these devices is so much more then the exclusivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread