GG safety tested and proved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mist_Of_Joye

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
Beirut-Lebanon
Imeo always dreamed to make of the GG a UFO competing with NASA space program.:D

Proof:

One of my Italian friends send me this photo because thats the way he imagine the GG or becauise he wanted to show something here.

-----------------

fernandopicturea.jpg

Vaughanie

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2009
What everyone doesn't realize is that this photo is a test launch of Imeo's new GG self delivery system. We simply program your lat/long coordinates and it flies to you :)

Hahahha
Rob

Hmmmm.. a GG now with a perfect panacea for all postage dramas.. delivered through your window within minutes of being built. :p

How will the competition keep up with this?

Mist_Of_Joye

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
Beirut-Lebanon
If you are not happy for any reason, I am here friend to repair it. You became a master of GGs Mist xxxxxxxaaaaaaaaa very nice friend:thumbs:

When I said that GG is the most simple and user friendly cig some people argue but..... you are the proof of my words Mist:)

Thanks Imeo...the Grant is now once again perfect, the way its talented creator crafted it.

I have just a little favor to ask. I'm a "purist maniac type" and I always like to keep my stuff "original", even at the expense of any kind of improvement, so if you could just send me the 2 plastic parts of the Grant whenever you can, that would be just great. :wub:

And yes it's also confirmed. The GG is not only safe and secure, but also simple to use and simple to take care of, and most important, it is also definitely immortal!:thumb:

I bow in respect in front of this wonderful masterpiece.:nun:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Rob you undeceive the new way to send you GGs and the way that you will send them to our GG friends here:D:D:D

Vaug, GG never had a real competition so why to have now xaxaxaxa

Mist, GG Grant is a handmade product with handmade threads and the new plastic that I will send you will not fit. So I suggest to send it to me. And thanks for this thread, it was a very good proof for me that I made what I was dreamed of:):)

Mist_Of_Joye

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
Beirut-Lebanon
Mist, GG Grant is a handmade product with handmade threads and the new plastic that I will send you will not fit. So I suggest to send it to me. And thanks for this thread, it was a very good proof for me that I made what I was dreamed of:):)

Oh yes you are right, I forgot about that little detail. Ok, then there is no need to complicate our lives over it. It is well restored and perfectly working now, so who cares. :thumbs:

By the way, in the process, I even shined it from the inside...hehe. I don't know, but i feel that its power increased a little ... probably due to a cleaner tube and better conductivity :thumbs:

And guess what to...I repaired the spring on the Slim and it is perfect now! :thumbs:

Safe, easy, eternal and invincible GG!:thumb:

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Oh yes you are right, I forgot about that little detail. Ok, then there is no need to complicate our lives over it. It is well restored and perfectly working now, so who cares. :thumbs:

By the way, in the process, I even shined it from the inside...hehe. I don't know, but i feel that its power increased a little ... probably due to a cleaner tube and better conductivity :thumbs:

And guess what to...I repaired the spring on the Slim and it is perfect now! :thumbs:

Safe, easy, eternal and invincible GG!:thumb:

Great job Mist. It looks perfect again. Imeo the master creator and designer. Mist the master fixer upper. Everyone here has special talents but me. I am starting to feel inferior. It is good to have friends with talent and great minds though. :):):):)

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Great job Mist. It looks perfect again. Imeo the master creator and designer. Mist the master fixer upper. Everyone here has special talents but me. I am starting to feel inferior. It is good to have friends with talent and great minds though. :):):):)

all of our friends have special talents

even if it is not a physical talent

the fact that you are a good friend is also a talent -- :hubba::hubba:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Thank you Di. I just love everyone here. There are so many nice and helpful people here. I am just happy to be here. :):):)

Yes Stormy,

I agree --

it is wonderful to find a place where we can all come and talk and have a bit of fun,

laugh and joke, and tell each other funny stories.

It is lovely to meet and get to know these wonderful peolpe,

they are so warm and generous with their help and advice to others,

it is a pleasure to be here, and be part of this lovely GG family.
:hubba::hubba:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Now all you need is NASA to endorse the GG.

The GG Grant! First rocket powered E-CIG!

Today I made a NASA GG Caunt. Its the best e-cig in the world, I really mean it. I am more than pleased with myself this time and I took in mind all things that vapers want. I will try to make a small video tonight:)

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Today I made a NASA GG Caunt. Its the best e-cig in the world, I really mean it. I am more than pleased with myself this time and I took in mind all things that vapers want. I will try to make a small video tonight:)

Another new GG? Already? Is it possible to top the GGT Storm? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread