Status
Not open for further replies.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Hey guys I'm looking to buy a tilehamos armed and although I like the shined, cannot get in 22mm. I can however get a 22mm in matte, but in intastes (the store that has them) specs, it says the diameter for the 22mm matte is 23mm? Why is this and can anybody confirm that the 22mm matte is in fact 22mm.....thanks

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
maybe they mean the plastic tank vap? The plastic tank on armed 22 is 21 and the plastic tank for armed 23 is 22.
Not sure, but I found a 22mm shined on a french site and just ordered it!!! I had a penelope v1 many years ago and last year traded for a tilehamos v2 and love them...I can't believe I'm just now seeing this armed, because I usually am always looking at hi end rtas...this armed is so beautiful and cannot wait to get it...I have always loved the looks of a ss tank, but never use them because of not being able to see juice. This tank is great because you have both...yes there are tanks that have a ss part and also a window, but I don't like that look...I love the armed ss tank becomes it only has a tiny window to see juice, so for the most part it looks like a full ss tank.....thanks imeo!!!

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I recieved my armed and its absolutely beautiful, a true work of art. Also received another work of art, a stratum delrin and I think they make a beautiful couple. Haven't tried the spring yet, instead built my regular kanthal 26g coil at 2.5mm, 6 or 7 wraps with rayon and after 2 builds I'm still, somehow, getting a harsh kind of vape...I usually run this same set up in all my other rta's, including the tilehamos v2 and always very good...maybe it's coil height, or something. ..when you guys install your own coil, do you make it a smaller ID and run it between the walls? Or make it so it doesn't go between walls? What I mean is, if you put in the spring, it sits past the opening and is small enough to fit between walls, so I'm wondering if you do a 2mm coils, so part of it sits kind of like the spring...or do you simply keep it so it doesn't go past the opening and not between walls? Also coil height, with the spring it looks like perhaps you snap it down kind of far, like maybe 1 mm from air hole, do you also push down a regular coil that far? It seems like you might have to install coil with legs above (kind of opposite to the way most coils attach) to get coil to sit as low as the spring....just curious to your type coil and position if not using spring? Thanks... and here is a few pics of this new set up

Attachments

• 20180114_213553.jpg
    20180114_213553.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 43
  • 20180114_213441.jpg
    20180114_213441.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 39
  • 20180113_132409.jpg
    20180113_132409.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 41

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Well I figured it out, stupid me had the deck turned the wrong way....I had it turned for the spring, which I suppose will work, but with a 2.7mm coil and rayon, the deck opening is kind of too narrow and the cotton is a bit jammed....all is good now!!!

TheSneakerHoarder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2012
DFW
i know what you mean Sneaker. But the 2 o-rings are so strong that you cant put off the drip tip sometimes. Also, just leave it there like it was one piece. :)

I've always just prefered the single-piece...One of my favorite things about my GG atties past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread