GG Tilemahos Armed

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichieYoung

Moved On
Sep 11, 2017
Scottsdale, AZ
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple accounts are not permitted on ECF.

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Hi team!
Anyone knows that which rate i supposed to choose with zirconium wire for TCR mode, which is bought from fabvape?
And also, i wanna use it with standart style, not as a springomizer, is it OK?
Thanks already..

Hi Halil !

I haven't use zirconium wires others than but springs made by Imeo, but you can start experimenting with the TCR values listed here:

Springomizer - GG Wiki

I think is ok to use zirconium coils in classic style coil mode and temperature control, as the classic style provides more solid electrical contact.

Hi Halil !

I haven't use zirconium wires others than but springs made by Imeo, but you can start experimenting with the TCR values listed here:

Springomizer - GG Wiki

I think is ok to use zirconium coils in classic style coil mode and temperature control, as the classic style provides more solid electrical contact.
Thank you Ariel. Nice nick and avatar by the way :)
I have bought mine from Fabvape, i think it is imeo's wire, so i can use his value? He recommends 0,00100 tcr.

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Thank you Ariel. Nice nick and avatar by the way :)
I have bought mine from Fabvape, i think it is imeo's wire, so i can use his value? He recommends 0,00100 tcr.

Yes, try with that value, although I think Imeo's recommendation is based in the tests he did with the spring (springomizer mode).

For me, it worked good with a TCR of 0.00088 in springomizer mode too (using a mod with a SX-350J-v2 chip), I should buy some zirconium wire to test it in classic coil mode and temperature control.

I'm sure other GG members have tried it in classic coil mode.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
halil, this zirconium was not mine, it was fabvape's. I think the tcr value for this is at 0,00125 if I am not mistaken. But you can always ask fabvape about this.

I will soon bring my usual Zr with tcr value at 0,00100 :)

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
I am really interested in what you have going on these days Imeo. I know there will be a new armed 25 mm soon with some new features I am hoping for a few, I will not mention lol But what else do we have to look forward to I haven't been excited for a long time and am hoping to be re energized by some really great inventions. No pressure LOL Thanks Adam

Yaya

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
Kolimbari, Chania, Crete
:glare:
halil, this zirconium was not mine, it was fabvape's. I think the tcr value for this is at 0,00125 if I am not mistaken. But you can always ask fabvape about this.

I will soon bring my usual Zr with tcr value at 0,00100 :)
This begs the question re: are zirconium springs sold by GG Store your springs?:glare:
:oops::rolleyes::w00t::wub::nun:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I am really interested in what you have going on these days Imeo. I know there will be a new armed 25 mm soon with some new features I am hoping for a few, I will not mention lol But what else do we have to look forward to I haven't been excited for a long time and am hoping to be re energized by some really great inventions. No pressure LOL Thanks Adam
Ιts innovated as usual Adam, no worries about this with me! :)

IMG_1195.JPG
Looks nice, but what about deck?

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
View attachment 688437 Looks nice, but what about deck?
This looks unfinished, The bottom is different than the armed there is extra below the tank and the top is very different as well I see the eagle (This will adjust the juice flow without worrying about the drip tip spinning or it getting stuck it looks like. The bottom maybe it will make it easier to take apart to rebuild while it is full of juice will see. But yes the deck we need to see the deck. But great pic Thanks

IMG_1199.jpg
This looks unfinished, The bottom is different than the armed there is extra below the tank and the top is very different as well I see the eagle (This will adjust the juice flow without worrying about the drip tip spinning or it getting stuck it looks like. The bottom maybe it will make it easier to take apart to rebuild while it is full of juice will see. But yes the deck we need to see the deck. But great pic Thanks
Maybe you saw this on facebook, it looks like details will coming soon. By the way, these pics are from Stelios, without his permission, i hope he is ok with me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread