Glassblower trying to save people headaches....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timothy Cullen

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
Hanson, Kentucky, United States
so where are we at becuase i would defenitly love a glass tip for my 510 or a glass drip./sleeve for my 306 so please dont keep me waiting and shatner man its november now what you got going on for glass drip tips there is a huge demand i could even ask mark over at madvapes to see if he would carry them if somebody wants to be a supplier wink wink if not pm me on how to get one
thanks
o3 / tim cullen

makasin

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2010
San Diego
Holy crap, I would give my left penis for a glass blown drip tip for either a 306 or 510. That would be epic. I like the design of the one on page 2, especially since it twists so there isnt a direct line to your mouth. I worry about those LR atomizers popping and blowing up. The last thing we need is someone to inhale some metal chunks. That twist is perfect protection. Plus it looks incredible. Amazing work

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
I received 2 of the 3 that I ordered today. I have to say they are beautiful tips. Very nicely colored and blown-lol. One of the tips o-rings was a bit too large and I did have to take the o-ring off and I placed it on a narrow pen tip and filed it down ( with a nail file), evenly around 2 times. It now slips in my 510 atomizer wonderfully.
I must give thanks to those on vapetv for the help in what to do to make the o-ring smaller. I... is a happy girl and rocking some nice tips.
They are solid tips and will take our abuse---well, mine anyways. pics later. VTV time!

ETA: Pics
DSC_0226.jpg

DSC_0229.jpg

DSC_0223.jpg

DSC_0225.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread