Glassblower trying to save people headaches....

Status
Not open for further replies.

bert1983

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2010
CO USA
www.trippytips.com
I want one.... Though im a bit concerned about how you have it coming down covering the atty... this will prolly greatly help displace the heat coming from the atty, but my concern is wether or not id be able to fit it onto my GLV 2 5v mod. and/or my eGo

i cant wait to see you continue developing and progressing this concept... way to go bert.. and please please keep at it.

J

Let me know the measurements if you have a caliper and I will custom fit you one. I have no skill what so ever with soldering so I am very interested in trading. I made one for myself and I've been puffing on it all day. I have to say they work incredibly.

$hua

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
SomeWhereOverTheRainbow, GA
I do not have a caliper.. but ill get with the maker of the GLV 2 (Jaybird) and request the dimensions youll need.

Thanks again,
J

Edited: until i can get the measurements you need... here are some pics of the atty/threading connection of the GLV 2... (mine)

20100625182449.jpg

20100625182536.jpg

Last edited:

bert1983

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2010
CO USA
www.trippytips.com
I do not have a caliper.. but ill get with the maker of the GLV 2 (Jaybird) and request the dimensions youll need.

Thanks again,
J

Edited: until i can get the measurements you need... here are some pics of the atty/threading connection of the GLV 2... (mine)

Those look sweet! I have some idea churning already for the design, and Jaybird just messaged me about the fitting.

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
Hi bert..
Welcome to the ECF Forum!
Nice work too with the blown glass.
I would like to know if jaybird gave you the inside dim of the following atty's.. 510 ~ 801 ~ 901?
If so, I personally would like to get a few also. Purple colored glass, the honeycomb is very nice! and something a little different? I will PM you about the idea..

$hua

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
SomeWhereOverTheRainbow, GA
Hi bert..
Welcome to the ECF Forum!
Nice work too with the blown glass.
I would like to know if jaybird gave you the inside dim of the following atty's.. 510 ~ 801 ~ 901?
If so, I personally would like to get a few also. Purple colored glass, the honeycomb is very nice! and something a little different? I will PM you about the idea..

Hey stu.. Jaybird is sending him a GLV cap to use for mock up, im not positive which fittings jay will include with that cap.. but my personal GLV is a 510 fitting... so im hoping jay sends him that one for certain... ppl in the GLV forum are discussing this currently with great anticipation... http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/greatlakesvapor/91290-glv-2-here-pre-order-now-open-68.html

check with jay directly about which fittings he sent with that cap.

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
Hey Bert, I'm also a flameworker, although not on the sci side. More on the art side. I live in Houston and work out of my garage studio at my house. At current it's too damn hot to fire the torch and kiln up. But when it cools off I'm going to be putting out drip tips also.

Good luck on your all glass atomizer! Are you using a tool to thread the glass?

HellaDank

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2009
Lower Cali
Bert, this is some excellent work!! Exactly what I need for my 4081... I would definitely buy, possibly all three of those designs (depending on price of course) if you became a vender... or even take custom orders, If you can do different color schemes that would be awesome! Looking forward to the future of this project... maybe even custom drip tips for the 4081!

HellaDank

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2009
Lower Cali
  • Deleted by Timtam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread