GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #103 ...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Glad to oblige, Angel--although my waistline won't if we keep this up too much longer. :facepalm:

8/7
2. Well why do I think I like the arrangement so much Count? :p

Robin, enjoy your weekend! :)

Had a nice visit today with the parents...then they took us all out to eat dinner which was very nice of them considering there was 10 of us all together...we'll spend the day together tomorrow doing whatever they want...think I'll just slug out for the rest of the night and watch some TV.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
8/7 #5
And speaking of food... dinner time for me.

1_Purple_And_Pink_Sunset.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
@jpf880 . . . Really glad to read Ya' found "Wifey's" Meds . . . :thumb: :D
But not happy about "Molly" having a rash . . . :(

Not much else to add to any of the conversations - So gonna call it an early night . . .

Okay - It's that time again . . . ;)

For "Everyone" In NEED . . .

"GOOD VIBES" & "Healing Thoughts"

. . . being sent "Your" Way

Once again - For all of the 'Tree-Peeps" already gone to bed and those about to go . . .

Hope Ya' have very restful night and pleasant dreams . . .

th_smiliesleeping.gif

Okay - I'm done for the Day . . .
putertired.gif

It's . . .
bedtime.gif

AND - I'm off . . .
gotobed.gif

Good "MoringNite" All - See Ya' Tomorrow . . .

nighttree.gif

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
8/7 #2
Here's my paraphrase of the police/border patrol checkpoint encounters
"..no rights at a checkpoint "??...scarey..
"is it against the law not to answer your (authority figure's) questions?"...
"You're not detaining me, but you're not letting me go free on my way"

...No.. the rights of the people aren't so much being taken away....in many cases we, the people, are just giving our rights away....under threats...even tasered..
If I had to go thru all that at every checkpoint I would be spending alot of time in jail, getting tasered...and then filing lawsuits...all to keep my rights....Sumptin stinks here.

...Oh that's funny..what does being a firefighter have to do with the law? :lol: ..is it the shiney badge?! :D Oh right...forgot about the safety inspectors...
...they threatened to cite him for blocking traffic...because he stopped for the checkpoint in accordance with the law...some serious circular reasoning going on here..
the cops are laughing at him:evil: ...and that really pisses me off. These border guys got some cold blood...
"Our superiors feel that we got better things to do then to play this game with you,sir. So we've been ordered to allow you to depart the checkpoint. " So am I free to go?" "Yes, you are."
Katz is ...........and scared

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
8/8

Still pretty breezy here but not too bad. Was able to take care of the outside stuff without any problems. Then did a bicycle ride - wind gave an extra workout for that. Managed to go a bit over 9km and took me awhile to recover enough to be able to do anything except catch by breath and drink water.

beach_and_palm_trees_bimini_bahamas_photo_weber_shandwick.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread