GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #130 for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaleH1985

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2015
West Virginia
2/19 #1

Well the car shopping trip was a bust. Went to a small lot with in house financing. Drove 3 cars, and I wouldn't haul my worst enemy around in any of them. The first one was burning oil and antifreeze, and had a bad wheel bearing. The second one had a tap in the engine, the oil light kept coming on, and with all the doors shut the dash indicator said a door was open. The third one ran fine, but every warning light on the dash came on as soon as I started it. So basically, still no second car. What a waste of a trip and a waste of vacation hours. I think the bike in my tree pic would be more reliable than any of the cars we looked at.

131114_bike_in_a_tree_660.jpg

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Good morning, everyone.

Guess everyone must be busy or off doing their own thing.
Busy--yes, but also dealt with a computer update that forced me into a reboot cycle. Not sure what it was, but I'm back online now... but I do have to rush off to the school. My son is Student of the Month for his class.

Best wishes for Wifey, @jpf! I hope things improve soon.

And, in my role as "helper"...
I did recieve my vape mail today from ANOTHER contest!
Just a word of caution: it is not polite to mention other vendors in a vendor's thread (contest or otherwise). Would you mind going back to change your post? Thanks!
(Oh, and please don't feel bad... we've all made this mistake before.)

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
S
Hherm here... Bacak frm thedead with a taBlt that will not will tr another way
Welcome back! :banana:

We've all been worried about you.... and, when several messages went unanswered, began to worry. Please take the time you need to rest and recover! :)

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
Good Mornin' / G'Night and Good Vibes Tree Fam!
2/19 - 1: Good morning all, TGIF. Time to roll; have a good one.
:tumble:

TGIF! :banana:
S
Ditto what Count said! :wub:

@DaleH1985 - omg, so sorry, I can't believe they were trying to sell cars in those obvious brokedown conditions! :shock:
That would be okay if it was a lot catering to mechanics. ;)
Good luck with your search. Have you tried tow yards? Sometimes a perfectly good car gets impounded because a law or laws were broken. After 30 days, depending on the particular situation, the tow yard can get title and sell them. Often for a steal! :sneaky:

Have a FABulous day, everyone!

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
2/19 #1
Good morning Treefam.............I am up and need coffee...........
S
So good to see you....was getting worried about you....but lots of healing energy being sent every day....

decomaiso.gif

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
2/19
1. Good afternoon Treefam! So glad to see GMO post! Still sending lots of healing vibes for you!

There goes your personal vapory. ;)
Enjoy your well deserved weekend! :toast:
Please have a drink for me because I still can't. ;)
Ha! I had the bf make the drink extra big last night, so I drank your share too! :p...I am enjoying my down time...just being a proper slug and not moving for anything! :D

@angelphyre I feel your pain. My Stepson has been camping in my office space for "about 6 months until I get my bearings" for just at 3 years. My personal space is a corner of the living room...
Yeah it seems I'll never get that room back...I'm going to have to move out if I ever want to get away from them! :p...But at least I still have my bedroom set up as my own personal sanctuary...have my recliner, big TV and a small fridge, so I have everything I need in there and only have to come out if I want to...and I rarely want to! ;)

images

DaleH1985

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2015
West Virginia
2/19 #4

Finally got a shipping update. My subtank mini is supposed to be here tomorrow and I cannot wait. My batteries and charger showed up yesterday. Anyone here ever use the LG HE2 batteries before? Read some good things and got them for a really good price, so I hope they will work out for me.

14574130.jpg

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
2/19
2. Dale, I haven't used the LGs myself, but I've heard nothing but good things about them...they should be just fine. Sorry to hear the car thing didn't work out for you. We're still looking for a replacement for me, but we're taking our time to find the right one.

tree_of_life_by_kowalskyrie-d60j2w7.jpg

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
2/19 #1

Good Friday morning (well, for those of you for whom this day means something). The sun is out, and even though the wind is doing about 30 mph, the silly thermometer says it's 55F (Wow! In Feebelary?) and I've actually been outside without even a light jacket and it is comfortable out there.

@glassmanoak So nice to know you are still alive and kicking. Welcome back to your thread. :) Keep getting better, OK?

1 North & Middle Sisters.jpg

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
2/19 #4

Finally got a shipping update. My subtank mini is supposed to be here tomorrow and I cannot wait. My batteries and charger showed up yesterday. Anyone here ever use the LG HE2 batteries before? Read some good things and got them for a really good price, so I hope they will work out for me.

14574130.jpg
Got some HE2s in several mech mods. Good batteries. Not as long lived as the HG2, though...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
2/19 #2
Got some HE2s in several mech mods. Good batteries. Not as long lived as the HG2, though...
Double check your batteries after you get them, folks. I ordered 10 HG2's last month (on sale) and what I received was 10 HE2's. No, I didn't send them back because they will work fine for my modest needs, but it did miff me just a tad that I did not get what I ordered.

2 Mt Washington.jpg

DaleH1985

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2015
West Virginia
2/19 #4

Thanks for the input @Shawn Hoefer at least I didn't buy junk. Still learning this stuff. Was gonna give my old istick away after getting everything together for my koopor and receiving my luggy, but for some reason I am kinda attached to the little underpowered thing. Think I might make it my carry along.

car-007-MarkAJohnson.jpg

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
2/19 #4

Thanks for the input @Shawn Hoefer at least I didn't buy junk. Still learning this stuff. Was gonna give my old istick away after getting everything together for my koopor and receiving my luggy, but for some reason I am kinda attached to the little underpowered thing. Think I might make it my carry along.

car-007-MarkAJohnson.jpg
Always a good idea to keep an old beater as a backup...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread