GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #130 for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
2/18 #2
I have a feeling things are going to get better for lots of the Treefam starting this week....it's just a feeling....the tide is about to change....
decomaiso.gif
2/18 -2: I agree...

:tumble:

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
NAE
2/18
2. @jpf880 - sending lots of good vibes and prayers for both of you. Hope you can get the jeep fixed for a decent price.

So we finished with the case we've been working nonstop on for almost a month now yesterday...ended up settling the dang thing right before we were to start the trial yesterday...all that overtime and hard work and didn't even get to argue the dang thing! :facepalm:...But I'm just glad it's over and that we got our client some satisfaction...now I can rest for a little bit before things get crazy again, I hope.

Then I get home yesterday to my oldest son telling me he's moving back in...apparently he and his wife are splitting up...can't say I'm surprised...I saw that coming before he even married her, but they have to learn on their own...seems like I can never get rid of my kids...they move out, and then seem to come right back...there goes my spare room I was converting for my personal space.:glare:

images
There goes your personal vapory. ;)
Enjoy your well deserved weekend! :toast:
Please have a drink for me because I still can't. ;)
2/18 #2
I have a feeling things are going to get better for lots of the Treefam starting this week....it's just a feeling....the tide is about to change....
decomaiso.gif
It must be...my office powerball pool winnings check arrived today! We get our cash tomorrow! :D

My trip to the dentist was bad news. :nah:
Two cavities and a new crown needed! :unsure::cry::(:2c:

There goes my winnings....:confused:

Last edited:

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
2/18
15 min

it's funny to watch people screw up the same way over and over again - they just never learn - even after being told multiple times how to avoid it they keep doing it - guess some folks can't learn from experience.

sakura_tree_zomg_by_puremrz.png
Every time an idiot-proof solution is created, Mother Nature - hating a vacuum - creates a better idiot.

Aka - you can't fix stupid.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Keeping you and yours in my thoughts @jpf880.

@angelphyre I feel your pain. My Stepson has been camping in my office space for "about 6 months until I get my bearings" for just at 3 years. My personal space is a corner of the living room...

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
2/18 #2
Every time an idiot-proof solution is created, Mother Nature - hating a vacuum - creates a better idiot.
Yup... stupidity... well, insanity... doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Dumb dumb dumb...

Anyhoo, time to go snuggle my pillow. Catch ya on the flip side.

2 looks like Spring is here.jpg

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014

2/19
15 min

And with all the things I've simplified over the years for our users you would be amazed at the high level idiots that have been created.

japanese_bonsai_trees_01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread