GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #130 for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaleH1985

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2015
West Virginia
2/17 #1

Good morning everyone. At work, first cup of coffee in, and hoping for a busy day.

tree-576819_960_720.png

GolemGolem

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
Arkansas
buttonwood-tree-drawing_1.jpg
2/17 #1
Coffee is good, I'm two cups in and who knows how many to go. It's my Sunday morning here and man was this weekend needed. Made the store a _ton_ of money this week, but I don't think I'll get any more help...though I do think management is the next group to suffer cuts - so that will help as long as they pass out more keys to the dumpsters.

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
NAE

Good Mornin' / G'Night and Good Vibes Tree Fam!
Good morning, everyone. It looks as if our sunny 80's and 90's will be interrupted by three days of 60's and 70's and a little drizzle. :ohmy:
Same here. ;)

I know some folks are freezin' their hinies off, like @Fuzzy Thunderbear, @Slowone2 and @DaleH1985, but I really don't care for temps above 80.

Happy Hump Day! (to those it applies to) Have a wonderful day, everyone!

Last edited:

Scooter jordan II

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2016
ROCKY MOUNT/24151
2/17 #2
Think I'm ready to start my DIY juice phase, know what I'm getting and what I want, got some interesting and some easy recipes...just looking for high quality VG at a reasonable price, anyone got any suggestions?
ar-bid08.jpg
2/17#2
de3756b6d6b47f9c8dab2095bececdf6.jpg
let me no how it turns out I'm at that phase myself but I just don't No where to start.

have a nice day

GolemGolem

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
Arkansas
2/17 #3
People are telling me to go through Vegetable Glycerin: Essential Depot these guys for VG, going to get nic and some flavors through DIY Flavor Shack, main thing I want to try though is to make a tea vape by more or less putting a bunch of tea bags in VG for a while, straining the heck out of it and adding nic. . .and I want to work on making my own tobacco custard blend, and just make easy cinnamon juice for when I'm experimenting and likely end up with a bunch of unvapable mess. :)
20ebc0e2de2855714e4403808799c921.jpg

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
2/17 #3
People are telling me to go through Vegetable Glycerin: Essential Depot these guys for VG, going to get nic and some flavors through DIY Flavor Shack, main thing I want to try though is to make a tea vape by more or less putting a bunch of tea bags in VG for a while, straining the heck out of it and adding nic. . .and I want to work on making my own tobacco custard blend, and just make easy cinnamon juice for when I'm experimenting and likely end up with a bunch of unvapable mess. :)
20ebc0e2de2855714e4403808799c921.jpg
Actually what you are going to try will work, there are threads on that very process. Can't remember the names :facepalm: and what Blue said below USP grade

Last edited:
Reactions: GolemGolem

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
2/17 #2
Think I'm ready to start my DIY juice phase, know what I'm getting and what I want, got some interesting and some easy recipes...just looking for high quality VG at a reasonable price, anyone got any suggestions?
Wally world has some....but I used to get mine at Super sups...the NOW brand is good and I use it sometimes....try any drug store brand as long as it pure.....
decomaiso.gif

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
NAE
2/17 #2
ar-bid08.jpg
I purchased most of my equipment and VG from Amazon. Flavors I bought elsewhere. DIY just wasn't for me. Now, I have over $100 worth of supplies that I'm going to spend a fortune in shipping to offload. :facepalm:

Good luck! :thumb:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
2/17 #3
I kinda agree RR....it's easier for me to just order....mostly from GMO...as before I started with sub ohm, I was only going through 60 MLs/month.....but now it's about 100 MLs/ month.....but still not enough for me to DIY....I can if I have to....with the scare of last year's flavor unavailability (that they wanted to take them away) I got some just in case.....but I have a few months of juice stocked up......
decomaiso.gif

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
2/17 #2
it's easier for me to just order....mostly from GMO...as before I started with sub ohm, I was only going through 60 MLs/month.....but now it's about 100 MLs/ month.....but still not enough for me to DIY...
Wifey went to Sub-Ohm and now consumes... oh, I guess 100 mL per week. I'm a die-hard tootle puffer and probably don't suck down more than 15-20 mL per week, so I'm still in the retail juices. She has made some for me and she's very good at it (and 100 times cheaper than any retailer I have found to date), but there are still some special flavors I like that she hasn't conquered yet.

2 The Castle.jpg

GolemGolem

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
Arkansas
I can go though 30ml a day if I don't watch myself or have leaking issues. So making something I don't mind that's real cheap appeals for the times where even budget juice is outside of my budget, or I'm dealing with a new build/tank.
Though I may well end up not wanting to deal with the hassle either. Going to start small.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
2/17 #4
I can't even imagine 30 mls/ day.....I started to use 15 mls and stopped myself.....at that 1/2 bottle....I actually had to put it down for awhile.....so I suppose to each his own.....I refill 2 tanks daily and try to only use that much...otherwise I have some side effects...too much nic.......
decomaiso.gif

Reactions: Roadtrip635

GolemGolem

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
Arkansas
Yeah....I'm down to 6mg juice from 24mg a couple years ago...but back then a couple of cartos was all I needed in a day. . .then came the clearomizers, and then the tanks, then now I just use RDAs. . .dropped nic each time.
When I was on the Kayfuns two tanks was about right for a day (~10ml)- if they didn't leak.

Reactions: liblue1

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
2/17 #2

Wifey went to Sub-Ohm and now consumes... oh, I guess 100 mL per week. I'm a die-hard tootle puffer and probably don't suck down more than 15-20 mL per week, so I'm still in the retail juices. She has made some for me and she's very good at it (and 100 times cheaper than any retailer I have found to date), but there are still some special flavors I like that she hasn't conquered yet.

View attachment 531938
2/17 - 2: I beat she and I can relate, make mine 100 mL at a time.
:tumble:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread