GotVapes VORTEX - Up Close and Personal - New Updated Pictorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrena

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Washington
Hate to say it, but I may just wait until you get the 510 ones in. Trying to keep amount of equipment down. I am terrified of getting things all mixed up.

Anne

+1 to that, not trying to add to the confusion with lil parts. All my batts and my PT are 510.
Getting the CE2-X to play with, I can wait.... BTW IT"S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

MsBree

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2010
New Jersey
www.precious-pets.org
Hate to say it, but I may just wait until you get the 510 ones in. Trying to keep amount of equipment down. I am terrified of getting things all mixed up.

Anne

I agree with you Anne, all around! The anticipation should be very exciting for us though! :)

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
It won't leak out of the bottom in its present incarnation...when you fill it you do leave some space at top of course, a few small droplets may make their way neath the cup sittign over the coil at the bottom but I haven't found it a huge issue...if some fluid does make its way into the tube its not a show stopper and what I might do sometimes is pull if off and blow through it, but as I said, no huge issue.

hmm from just looking at the pictures, it looks like the only way to fill these up without it leaking would be to fill it up but not all the way. then you would barely put the plug in, flip the vortex outside down so the juice is sitting on the plug, then push the plug in all the way. is this correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread