GotVapes VORTEX - Up Close and Personal - New Updated Pictorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
I'm curious if you may use an inner plug from an old clearomizer on vortex and that would allow you to use a drip tip with it instead of the provided plug/mouthpiece?

I realize the inner plug is very difficult to replace. I'm just curious if it is theoretically possible.

yes, if yiu watch my vortex test video im using it just like you described, seals it well just a pain to fill but doable, the new one peace mouth peace plug makes the whole process rather instant, remove mp plug, fill, place it back and tilt it as you press the mp plug back on and screw on and vape until its dry.

daisyd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Az
Are these going to come in metal too? Until they start making the tubes out of the same material the juice bottles are, I'm done with clearos. I still look forward to these, because they will be a lot easier to fill. Plus metal in this style will be easier to see where the juice level is.

ETA: I know this is a manufacterer problem. I just don't understand why they wouldn't have used the same stuff the plastic the bottles that the juices are kept in for the clearos. I really hope these will come in metal too. :)

Last edited:

caged

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Laurel, MD
yes, if yiu watch my vortex test video im using it just like you described, seals it well just a pain to fill but doable, the new one peace mouth peace plug makes the whole process rather instant, remove mp plug, fill, place it back and tilt it as you press the mp plug back on and screw on and vape until its dry.

Any videos of the unit in action? I would love to see how much vapor it produces.

haft2doit

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
erie, PA
Any videos of the unit in action? I would love to see how much vapor it produces.

Bad has a video up where he vapes on it. Looks to be at least as good as a ce2... which is good.
Just the other day a friend I turned on to vaping was mad about the difficulty in removing plugs to fill on ce2s. This potentially solves that and my gripe of poor wicking unless I tilt the device up and get juice around the cup. If I can dry burn these and keep them going as long as clearos, I'm sold. I'll be getting ce2-x's in tomorrow will be first try on those. Vortex looks great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread