GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Had to pop in and say Good Morning to everyone before this thread closes......hope everyone has a great GP day!! :)

Good morning :)

Part 2 will have the same title as this one to keep the atmosphere intact. I think we shall have the more minimalistic forum on ECF :D
I will create sticky threads per product in due time even for historical reasons, but it seems that most people don't like the resulted compartmentalisation, that's pretty logical.

wildvet

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2013
San Diego
Does anyone know if there's an assembly/identification guide for the piccolos and their switches?

The one I picked up in the classies a while gives me fits from time to time. Sometimes the locking feature doesn't want to work correctly. Instead of locking it just unscrews the switch from the tube. Or the locking mechanism will work its way loose in my pocket and start firing. I feel like I'd have a better understanding of these problems and could easily solve them if I knew what was supposed to be going on in there.

I really wish it had a switch like the 2.5 and lux...or the old gp paps switches.

I remember seeing a great picture of the Piccolo broken down into all it's individual parts, lined up in a row. I think it's on the Vapourart site, and somewhere in thread as well.

I have the same problem with mine. Only a couple times but I've had the switch try to unscrew when I'm locking it. Also, one day I was at work, had it in my pocket and was talking to a client when I felt a slight burning "itch" on my leg, then I realized the Piccolo was firing! It's happened a couple more times since then. I just figured it was the nature of the button, and have been careful where I store it when I'm out and about. Mine I think is a V2.5? I got it from the outlet store at Vapourart a few months ago.

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
I remember seeing a great picture of the Piccolo broken down into all it's individual parts, lined up in a row. I think it's on the Vapourart site, and somewhere in thread as well.

I have the same problem with mine. Only a couple times but I've had the switch try to unscrew when I'm locking it. Also, one day I was at work, had it in my pocket and was talking to a client when I felt a slight burning "itch" on my leg, then I realized the Piccolo was firing! It's happened a couple more times since then. I just figured it was the nature of the button, and have been careful where I store it when I'm out and about. Mine I think is a V2.5? I got it from the outlet store at Vapourart a few months ago.

Disassemble it and clean it well, it must be a v3.1. Make sure that you tighten the negative post enough to have a safe distance, when the button is slightly unlocked. If that doesn't solve the issue, contact us via our email.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread