GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akdare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2013
DFW, Texas
Hephaestus_Vulcan_Greek_God_Art_02_by_HardCoreDesigns.jpg

perseas making our Herons, Anno Domini 2014.

Perfect! Perseas as Hephaestus, Greek God of metalwork!

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked
Hello King P - I hope your day was fantastic!

Hello Thread!

Wizard's Evolved goes DNA30!
The release of the DNA30D...all I can say is wow. It will be a huge hit for those who are pushing their micro coils and duals into 20+ watts. Not this guy, I don't see it happening for me. Not sure the battery technology can keep up with the electronics. Stay protected!

Last edited:

Kataphraktos

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
New York, NY
Hello King P - I hope your day was fantastic!

Hello Thread!

The release of the DNA30D...all I can say is wow. It will be a huge hit for those who are pushing their micro coils and duals into 20+ watts. Not this guy, I don't see it happening for me. Not sure the battery technology can keep up with the electronics. Stay protected!

Off topic question for the uninformed: what is the benefit of the DNA30D for those who stick to the usual 10-ish watt range?

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada
Off topic question for the uninformed: what is the benefit of the DNA30D for those who stick to the usual 10-ish watt range?

From reading up on it they didn't add anything , but simply upped the wattage. Seems like they should have at least added a charging status to the display and reverse battery protection. If they did their website doesn't mention it.

I would love to see a DNA chip in a beautiful mechanical looking tube mod. I also wish I could just get a Wizard Evolved …

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked

There isn't much benefit for the 10 watt single coil user at all. The more watts = more Kanthal :). The 30 will allow more power pushed to dual coils and micros, The DNA 40 will benefit triple micros, The DNA 50 will allow quads with no effort.
Many mechs will allow around 50 watts. The DNA mod is allowing VV mods to start benefiting by the allowing more watts.

I see much testosterone flowing and the new to vaping crowd pushing their limits. There is a ton of safety that needs to be followed.
Use brand new batteries put in use at the same time making sure there is equal or each no more than +-1 v difference in dual battery mods, fuse each battery to prevent run away amps.
There will be some - guarantee it, that will be running .5 or less sub ohm on 30w - I see that as meltdown and ridiculous unless one is aware and knows what the dangers are.

I see battery makers loving this.

Last edited:
There isn't much benefit for the 10 watt single coil user at all. The more watts = more Kanthal :). The 30 will allow more power pushed to coils, The DNA 40 will benefit triple micros, The DNA 50 will allow quads with no effort.
Many mechs will allow around 50 watts. The DNA mod is allowing VV mods to start benefiting by the allowing more watts.

I see much testosterone flowing and the new to vaping crowd pushing their limits. There is a ton of safety that needs to be followed.
Use brand new batteries put in use at the same time making sure there is equal or each no more than +-1 v difference in dual battery mods, fuse each battery to prevent run away amps.
There will be some - guarantee it, that will be running .5 or less sub ohm on 30w - I see that as meltdown and ridiculous unless one is aware and knows what the dangers are.

I see battery makers loving this.

Never really thought about the dual, triple and more coil setups and higher wattage split between the coils....

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked
Funny how many obsolete builders will now get into building a VV now trying to resurrect their building dream due to the release of the dna 20. I can name 2 off the top of my head. Now we are looking at the 30 and by the time they release they will still be using an older version. zzzzzzz
I do not own a vv. honestly was interested in the 20 but, am over it. I like Q have been interested in Bugs device but, will pass.
If GP decided a release, like many here, I'm in! But for now I am having way too much fun with my mech's.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Will you be able to have dibs, seeing as how they messed up your last order?

Sent from my iPad

Yes Sir, I do!
And for both ~ the WE as well as WAE. I'd pass the WE (way too expensive!) - but might (R) might fetch the WAE... still thinking, b'coz with the last WAE debacle I picked up two Provaries instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread