GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

iateyalunch

Verified Member
May 23, 2014
Socal
1ce62dfa71838d34e7b2ee3529078a7e.jpg

I've tried the first 3 so far and strab guab is very good.

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
Ah, good spirits abound in the GP House, makes me happy.
It's nice to see genesis in the hands of vapors again on this side of the map. I am back after a 3 month go of genesis rehab. It's what I started on and just love em too much. Btw, I use 500 mesh in everything regardless of pg/vg %. I will say that the best mesh comes from the UK, The mesh co., hands down. I was equally impressed with lightning vapes mesh as he sent some samples.

@Strike, good on you getting the 6. I'm thinking Yankeebrofro did the same. D mentioned today that she is going to order one and grab another for our last in college daughter. From a stockholder stance I thanked her from a loving husband I facepalmed when she walked away :).
@Tyleris, Hi girl. Hope your great.
@DarkSparkle, keep it up. Congratulations. Spend your money on GP and tattoos :).
@FS, I'll hit you up later my good man, just got in from busting nuts outside all day. And every night on my way in I make a pass trying to find that Heron tank that I lost driving my tractor.
@Cucco, Hola Amiga
@Loop, LOOOOOP *sits down at the bar
@JR, It's nice to be content and not chasing mods, GP is where it's at bro!

Oh, hey P speaking of genesis...about 2 years ago you and I talked about a GP genny.....:). Maybe a Vwall edition? C'mon my Brother dooo eeeet :)
I can't just quote one part of your post on my tablet for some reason, but Hello my sweet friend! :wub: Hope life is being good to you!!

Been way too busy lately & have to work 12 hr. shifts all next week, but in less than three weeks Iowa Gal will be here & that's when I'll relax some. ;)

Hope everyone is doing well here & Perseas, I hope you had a wonderful sunmer vacation month!!! :)

Last edited:

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Wow. Well done Cucco. Those are numbers!
I'm not going to do the math, but either you smoked a TON, or you smoked Balkan Sobranies. Anybody remember those delightful and expensive cigs?

Hello my GP Family! :)

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Have I mentioned lately?... I love and appreciate my GP Family, and my Xs!

darksparkle13: Five days and counting! Cool!

My current Stats:

Quit Date: 10/2/2012
Smober Time: 1 Years, 11 Months, 10 Days
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 56,800
Money Not Spent On Cigarettes: $16,273.20

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Bonita Springs, Florida, USA
Wow. Well done Cucco. Those are numbers!
I'm not going to do the math, but either you smoked a TON, or you smoked Balkan Sobranies. Anybody remember those delightful and expensive cigs?

Thanks! Four packs a day. Lifetime insomnia. A gift/curse of mental illness. :)

cliffy15

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Honolulu, HI
I can't even smoke tobacco anymore. Although I've smoked a few different brands, Marlboro was the most frequent and the longest. For an occasional treat I'd get some Nat Sherman natural mint. Two years ago I quit while alternating with Japanese cigarettes (Mild Seven, Marlboro Black Menthol and The Peace premium line)

kde01

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2014
Maryland, USA
I can't even smoke tobacco anymore. Although I've smoked a few different brands, Marlboro was the most frequent and the longest. For an occasional treat I'd get some Nat Sherman natural mint. Two years ago I quit while alternating with Japanese cigarettes (Mild Seven, Marlboro Black Menthol and The Peace premium line)

I travel for work to Asia and South/Central America and for personal to Europe. I'll still smoke cigarettes when I travel. There are a few brands of cigarettes I still love the taste of. Mild Sevens Sky Blue, Prince Reds, and Lucky Strike Red. The Lucky Strikes I found on my last trip to Mexico, so I bought a pack. Sky Blues are all over Asia, and Prince Red are all over Europe. I'll never 100% quit cigarettes for that reason, but I'm so glad I don't smoke full-time now.

Last edited:

Jerry J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Portland, OR
I travel for work to Asia and South/Central America and for personal to Europe. I'll still smoke cigarettes when I travel. There are a few brands of cigarettes I still love the taste of. Mild Sevens Sky Blue, Prince Reds, and Lucky Strike Red. The Lucky Strikes I found on my last trip to Mexico, so I bought a pack. Sky Blues are all over Asia, and Prince Red are all over Europe. I'll never 100% quit cigarettes for that reason, but I'm so glad I don't smoke full-time now.

You didn't say anything about travels to Mexico but was wondering, if you do, do take a mod into Mexico. I've got a friend that I started on vaping a little over a year ago (2 pack/day smoker) and he spends the winters in Mexico. He was saying yesterday that he wished that he could take his mods with him. Apparently there is a law that you can't take e-cigs into Mexico. I understand that you can buy them there, though. He also said that he gets stopped while driving if he is vaping. He says they think that it is drugs!

kde01

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2014
Maryland, USA
You didn't say anything about travels to Mexico but was wondering, if you do, do take a mod into Mexico. I've got a friend that I started on vaping a little over a year ago (2 pack/day smoker) and he spends the winters in Mexico. He was saying yesterday that he wished that he could take his mods with him. Apparently there is a law that you can't take e-cigs into Mexico. I understand that you can buy them there, though. He also said that he gets stopped while driving if he is vaping. He says they think that it is drugs!

My last trip down there was to Mexico. I didn't try taking my mod with me and, in all honesty, I most likely wouldn't. The authorities down there aren't the friendliest and I'd rather not do anything to antagonize them.

I have never taken my mods traveling, and I don't want to. Even though I only travel with a carry on I still feel like there's a chance I may come up against a security agent having a bad day which may result in his taking my mod. If I wanted to travel with a mod I'd probably buy a cheap fasttech clone set just as a throwaway so I don't have to worry about losing one of my authentics.

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked
So, vapourday for me was a Spheroid, which I had decided to get if I sold my KFL+, which I did.

What do you Spheroidi recommend as my first build for a best first impression?
Silica, KGD, CC?
Or just point me to a page on the tips thread.
Hey Brother, I set most of mine up with a 1/16 micro and KGD. I also run Lilly cotton yarn with the same micro.
You will find that KGD is a bit more limp but the right length(just barely touching the fluff) will lean nicely on the tank tube.
The nice thing about the Spheroid is that it just isn't picky about wick medium.

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked
@ NY, if you get a chance and have a bit of ribbon from Lord P, wrap a bit around a 1/16 drill bit and thread some KGD through it. It's a fantastic vape.
XnFjRiR.jpg

ApDEbhG.jpg

MOTvj7X.jpg

I forgot to mention, I try and stay above 1.2 ohms(actually I love 1.5) in the Spheroids as for me it enhances the already kick ayass flavor we love from the Spheroid.
I have a ton of wick pictures of you'd like me to bomb your inbox :).

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Thanks friend.
I'm glad it ain't picky. My Heron results have been mixed, due to the wick. I've had a hard time keeping the KGD or CC wicks up. No offense to the puritans listening. When it worked, it worked great. When it didn't, well, you know.

I do have P's ribbon, and haven't tried it ever. Was a bit intimidated, but your pic helped. 5 wraps?

My inbox is empty at the moment. When you have nothing else to do, bomb on, buddy.

Hey Brother, I set most of mine up with a 1/16 micro and KGD. I also run Lilly cotton yarn with the same micro.
You will find that KGD is a bit more limp but the right length(just barely touching the fluff) will lean nicely on the tank tube.
The nice thing about the Spheroid is that it just isn't picky about wick medium.

@ NY, if you get a chance and have a bit of ribbon from Lord P, wrap a bit around a 1/16 drill bit and thread some KGD through it. It's a fantastic vape.

I forgot to mention, I try and stay above 1.2 ohms(actually I love 1.5) in the Spheroids as for me it enhances the already kick ayass flavor we love from the Spheroid.
I have a ton of wick pictures of you'd like me to bomb your inbox :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread