Gripper Update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyJet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
Carolinas
Does anybody else remember the over/under double-barrel 410-22 shotgun/rifle? Or am I the only redneck here? Anyway, that's what it looks like.

JJ :)

Attachments

• 410-22.jpg
    410-22.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
Does anybody else remember the over/under double-barrel 410-22 shotgun/rifle? Or am I the only redneck here? Anyway, that's what it looks like.

I resemble that remark... I have a remington, a savage, and a much more modern m6 over/under. I also have a custom over/under snake charmer made from a remington action by a local smith. Not sure I want to vape anything with a trigger... I drink sometimes and wouldn't want to make a mistake ;)

JimmyJet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
Carolinas
I resemble that remark... I have a remington, a savage, and a much more modern m6 over/under. I also have a custom over/under snake charmer made from a remington action by a local smith. Not sure I want to vape anything with a trigger... I drink sometimes and wouldn't want to make a mistake ;)

Too funny! Hoog, we're starting to talk about guns and drinking now. Please get this mod out before one of us does something stupid.

Brew1961

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Noblesville, IN
Hoog gave an ID of the carto barrel of 10mm so no it isn't designed to use the Ego Mega DC Carto. It will fit the standard DC mega carto and have , again per one of the gripper threads, enough gap to allow adequate air flow with respect to variances in carto diameter and sticker wraps. Brew

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
They're really almost here :)

We ended up partnering with Smok Tech to make these and they really nice. The one in the picture is a prototype from the mold and painted silver but the first batch we get will be a rubberized black finish. They're gonna retail for about $25, a little more than the $20 I was hoping for :(.

Our first batch is supposed to ship at the end of the week. I'm pretty excited to get these.

Finally my gripper.jpg

hoog

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread