Not open for further replies.

Brew1961

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Noblesville, IN
This is absolutely awesome news. You mentioned that the first run will be rubberized black. Will all of these be rubberized? Was thinking a smooth finish might be a little easier to deal with in the pocket. Not a complaint at all as I'm not even sure how tacky a rubberized coating might be in this implementation. Brew

wolfstone5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2010
Somerset, Pennsylvania
I'm not sure if anyone's aware of this yet but yesterday GotVapes posted a new PV called The Vision Gripper VV. It looks like a Chinese import box type mod that has three power settings. Hoog, I don't know if that would effect what name you're going to don on the new pv but I figured that I would mention it.

VictoryNotVengence

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2009
USA
that is just the earlier version of the ovale gripper with only 3 settings. I ordered the MV vv gripper to replace the vision tox that i got from gotvapes (thats already been replaced twice). the connecter ripped right out when i went to pull the drip tip off, the connection wasn't glued in only press fitted. The other heads switch fried on a dual coil 510 Atomiser and the first had low voltage versus the display. I trust the hoog, gv not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread