Variable Volt Gripper

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyJet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
Carolinas
Know what u mean JJ I got tons of mods too but none that will read ohms...probably will be putting some on classifieds if I get these latest from MV.

True. Reading the ohms is helpful, and so is reading the volts. No more guessing if it's time to recharge the battery. I'm sure Hoog will chime in here and give us some details.

speedemon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Chicagoland
Differences between the 2 are 4amps vs. 2.5 and MV takes 1 18650 ovale8 2 18350,gripper vv checks ohms and voltage and connector recessed in ov8 firing buttons in different places.

Ya the difference is there 4amp so as you can run stuff at higher volts and the 1 18650 better then ovale8 i'm gonna try one for a throw in the pocket mod have the batteries for my varis already we will see if it performes as stated.

ejervjero

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Raleigh,NC
I just need to get something better so I can pass my Lavatube over to the better half who is getting frustrated with the 3.7 device.

I am a righty so this or the Ovale would work fine for me but still don't understand why they don't come out with a righty and lefty version to make it available to each type of person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread