PAYPAL is shutting down e-cig companies

Status
Not open for further replies.

eeMGee

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Haven't had any trouble with PayPal (yet - maybe because I'm in Canada) but forget eBay, they won't even let me sell "accessories" cancelled my listings for batteries even. They cite laws that are nonsense, in Canada as far as I know the only thing "illegal" to sell is liquids with nicotine. 0% nic disposible e-cigs are sold in every corner store... but can't do it on eBay...

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Haven't had any trouble with PayPal (yet - maybe because I'm in Canada) but forget eBay, they won't even let me sell "accessories" cancelled my listings for batteries even. They cite laws that are nonsense, in Canada as far as I know the only thing "illegal" to sell is liquids with nicotine. 0% nic disposible e-cigs are sold in every corner store... but can't do it on eBay...

Interesting. I just went to eBay (US) and entered "personal vaporizer" in the "Gadgets and Electronics" category and you won't believe how many electronic cigarettes/Personal Vaporizers came up; such as; Vamo V5, Smok sidewinder Mod, CE4 1100 MaH Battery Starter Kit.... it's 1,943 results endless.

How long ago did you try to list a Personal Vaporizer item on eBay? They won't allow you to sell Nic based Liquids, but everything else appears to be on there.

eeMGee

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
How long ago did you try to list a Personal Vaporizer item on eBay? They won't allow you to sell Nic based Liquids, but everything else appears to be on there.

I've pretty much given up on trying to sell on eBay... My last ad was cancelled maybe a month ago. But it was random... some times my ad would be up for 2 months, then get cancelled.. othertimes a week... They must need a whole department to cancel perfectly legal ads... Very annoyed this week with companies that have become so big that they forget that their customers are somewhat important...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread