Status
Not open for further replies.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
I also paid a little bit of attention to the demographics of the Provari owners, as a group.

Uh oh...

Do you think she noticed how many of us are crazy?

Edit: ...or how many of us are vindictive, obsessive, possessive, cheerful (when medicated), and generally helpful to others?

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I have no clue. I will know when he arrives. Sir gracious seller listed him as a black satin provari mini V2.5. So we will see. Now that would be quite the surprise! Stay tuned.

ETA: From my reading I believe that the stealth option for a Provari Mini has not been available until quite recently. My Provari entered the world directly from Provape on the final day of May of this year. So I do not believe him to be of the stealth.

It might be the lighting on the top cap that makes it look darker, but it's not a Stealth for sure. The bottom cap is silver and the button is clear.

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
Hi glassgal. Happy to see you here. Hope you had a great Christmas. I am already attached to him and I am attributing all kinds of wondrous powers to him. So it is quite the experience and he has not even started his journey to me yet.

I have been known to be an enthusiastic juice hoarder and purchaser. In my earliest days of vaping the only juice I liked went out of stock (not the Boba's ordeal) and I was frantic, trying to find a supplier of my adv or a replacement. Those were touchy days so I tend to buy what I like in quantity. Thank goodness it is only a few select liquids. I hope that tendency does not spread to mods. I do not think it will. But I have to watch myself if I ever learn how to build a coil. There be trouble in those waters.

ShariR!!!! That is WONDERFUL news!!!! You will love it, truly:)!! And you won't be sorry you got it either!!! Doesn't mean you will necessarily stop liking other batteries or won't buy anymore... but truly, you won't NEED anymore.. you will only be buying more because you've turned into a vape hoarder (like me)!! Awesome:)!!! (I didn't see your note, because I only looked at the threads I was subscribed to, sorry!)

glassgal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Central Florida
www.azenglass.com
Hi glassgal. Happy to see you here. Hope you had a great Christmas. I am already attached to him and I am attributing all kinds of wondrous powers to him. So it is quite the experience and he has not even started his journey to me yet.

I have been known to be an enthusiastic juice hoarder and purchaser. In my earliest days of vaping the only juice I liked went out of stock (not the Boba's ordeal) and I was frantic, trying to find a supplier of my adv or a replacement. Those were touchy days so I tend to buy what I like in quantity. Thank goodness it is only a few select liquids. I hope that tendency does not spread to mods. I do not think it will. But I have to watch myself if I ever learn how to build a coil. There be trouble in those waters.

LOL! I'm still trying to find the perfect magic combo for the coils!!! I just don't like building new ones when there's nothing wrong with the ones I did already... so it will take a while to figure out the length and gauge I like best:).

The hoarding has slowed down... only 2 more batteries and a few other supplies on the way, and I'm stopped til I get caught up on the liquids and wires. I NEEDED all those batteries/atomizers so I could test my new juices in different atomizers and different batteries, and the bought cartos and heads were getting expensive with my very gunky and cloggy juice blends... thus the RBA. Now I have to get the wiring down so I can go back to testing juices and making tanks. What a PROCESS vaping is!!! LOL!

Claudia P

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2013
Dayton, TN, USA
Shari I wish I had your way with words, my introduction was done awkwardly in my usual fashion. I didn't know I was to name mine, yikes I wonder what her name should be. I know it is a she because she is sleek and silver satin and feels like silk.
She is sporting an adapter and an Aspire at the moment but whenever usps decides it is time she will be sporting a Trident Clone. The ransom has been paid to usps, but alas the Trident is on an extended tour having gone from OC CA to NJ without stopping in TN.

I'm very happy you will soon have yours, or that soon yours will have you. :)

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
Let us hope it is not a journey of a thousand days. You would think that USPS is the Pony Express. I have read of many circuitous journeys our treasures have endured. We can only hope they enjoyed comfortable accommodations while on their way. And, of course, arrive well rested and in perfect condition.

Shari I wish I had your way with words, my introduction was done awkwardly in my usual fashion. I didn't know I was to name mine, yikes I wonder what her name should be. I know it is a she because she is sleek and silver satin and feels like silk.
She is sporting an adapter and an Aspire at the moment but whenever usps decides it is time she will be sporting a Trident Clone. The ransom has been paid to usps, but alas the Trident is on an extended tour having gone from OC CA to NJ without stopping in TN.

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
My original intention was to start this thread tongue in cheek. I have thought on this and have some reflections to share.

I have done a good amount of reading and research to find the proper device in my life decision to never smoke another cigarette after 46 years of being a slave to them, albeit some of those years I was a very willing slave. I am looking at my new Provari Mini, Sirius, to be my partner in my daily journey to stay tobacco free and prolong my life. Provari has proven that they are up to this great task and I look forward to a long, satisfactory relationship.

Thank you all for your congratulations to me. I say that you should be also congratulating yourselves on your decision and commitment to yourselves and your futures. I believe that most people that choose to purchase a Provari are looking for more than just a snazzy shiny device. This is a life choice to invest in yourself. That you will also be provided with a great vape is more reason to celebrate.

I am very happy for you, and your ProVari couldn't have picked a better person to befriend.

congrats Shari :)

Congrats Shari. I too am lusting after a Satin Black (or a Stealth) with blue eyes. Didn't get it for Christmas, but hope to give it to myself for a New Year's present. Enjoy and be good to yours.

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
Dear Moonswanni, I do not believe that to be true. The choice to acquire a Provari involves more than just money. You should be celebrating your good decision in obtaining a dependable device that will provide you a quality vaping experience that will give you lots of pleasure and better health.

What is money? For some spending $160 is like spending a great fortune. So you save. For others it may take them $1,000 to come to the same place you are standing, with your Provari. I say a bargain.

A good decision is always worth more than money.

LOL.

Congratulations - I'll be joining you. I got bought one too although you were more smarter about than I.

Last edited:

Moonswanni

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2013
The Winner Circle
Dear Moonswanni, I do not believe that to be true ... What is money? For some spending $160 is like spending a great fortune. So you save. For others it may take them $1,000 to come to the same place you are standing, with your Provari. I say a bargain.

That is so true. I only had one dud so it could have been much worse. :)

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
That is so true. I only had one dud so it could have been much worse. :)

Ah, but see. You only had ONE dud. Many people have many. You are a quick learner.

I am an old lady and there are many things that I learned only through time and the making of many mistakes along the way. The secret is to learn something from each mistake and experience. And then to remember what you learned and apply it to future situations in your life.

Sometimes the thing you look upon as a mistake ends up being a blessing in disguise down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread