Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
On a side note: My samples of HHV are about a month old-time to order 30 ml and up bottles.
I loved Heavenly tobacco (even unsteeped), Huntsman ,Dragon's fire,Dark Horse,and Serendipity.Will get some Shadow also and try Legend which I haven't yet.Think I'll go 50/50 pg/vg with them-just need to decide on a nic level.

DD, what brand smokes did you smoke?

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Stinkies? Was mostly Camel filter king and light although last few years I was making my own from Gambler brand tobacco bought in reservation store (much lower tax rate-was on my way home from work).

Most "Lights" smokers go 12 - 18mg. I was a Marlboro Red guy then went to lights and transitioned to 18mg vapes. But I can vape 12mg too without too much problem.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
That thread closed quickly.
I'll take top 30 though. ♥

Yeah, ECF was gonna cut us off anyway so Dust and I thought we would get ahead of the game and be done with it. Got a bunch of people to run their mouths and we smoked through the last hundred posts and made the transition. Doesn't take much to amp up things around here.

JayTater

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
tampa fl
272562d1384392567t-heathers-heavenly-vapes-big-thread-serendipity.jpg

That is all.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Yeah, ECF was gonna cut us off anyway so Dust and I thought we would get ahead of the game and be done with it. Got a bunch of people to run their mouths and we smoked through the last hundred posts and made the transition. Doesn't take much to amp up things around here.

We know how to make those pages fly! I almost didn't make it back in time. Whew! I was finished with the CASAA meeting and started reading the Big Thread and realized that I might not get a post in before the lockdown :shock: Had to jump ahead without reading. That was close!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread